Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-20-2001, 09:38 PM   #1
Avalon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have talked to the King and went on the first trolley. Found the lever for the second trolley, have a pickaxe and took the second trolley. I got off and walked all around and cannot find the Broken Track Bridge. There are only more elevators and I find myself walking around in a complete circle, winding back up at the trolley station. There are two routes on this trolley ride and I keep going on the left route, even though I keep changing the lever, which I am assuming is supposed to switch the trolley to the right side on the way down. Hope this makes sense, am starting to go crazy because I am not getting anywhere. The walkthrough says to get off the trolley and follow the tunnel to the lava area. I don't see a lava area, only more elevators. Please help. Thanks. I do appreciate all the help I get here.
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2001, 10:02 PM   #2
Moni

If you have fixed the lever and are riding the right trolley car, without having flipped any switches yet, it will take you down to a place where you will follow the path to what looks like another trolley station...trickery in action here if you do what I did and do not explore it as you will find out that it is an abandoned rail and the lake you are looking for is at the end of it.
When you get to the lake & cross it, if the monsters come up front to attack you like they did me, go ahead & continue to explore that area as well as the place the walkthrough directs you...I found more Dragon Ore back there and some gems and the King made me two sets of Dragon Armor before I left.
: )
Moni
Old 01-20-2001, 11:15 PM   #3
Avalon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm still lost. Can't find the abandoned rail, lava lake or dragon ore. Someone, please help me. I'm going crazy.
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2001, 11:43 PM   #4
Xignal76

Maybe a picture or two will work. Check out these links:

Trolley Tracks 1
Lava Area
Trolley Tracks 2

For the full walk-through (with pics) go here.