Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2002, 01:40 PM   #21
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Black_Knight:
Note this... I WILL change my name to Sir Mandorallen, IF you guys tell me a good, legitamite reason why you are confused when the ____underscore____ says it all, the rank we both have are different, the sigs are different, and I almost never even talk to most of you!![/QB]
Problem with the underscore is that it's not visible in Who's Online, thanks to the fact that the words are underlined: Black Knight and Black_Knight. But, as you said, in a thread it's pretty obvious.

EDIT: what's the ubb tag for underlining again?

[ 04-24-2002, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Kaz ]
Old 04-24-2002, 01:47 PM   #22
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originaly posted by Black_Knight:
AXIL and AXIL.

WHOA!!!!!! TALK ABOUT IRONY!!!!!!

thats pretty wierd... [img]graemlins/laughsaywhat.gif[/img]

and...
WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!!!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]
God! Sometimes I feel SOOOO stupid.
Old 04-24-2002, 02:02 PM   #23
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Luigi17:
Which is exactly what I started Yorik,

I said that Black_Knight shouldn't change it unless he had to.
And I mentioned it was a free country and he could do whatever he wanted.
But, you have to twist my words around saying Im offending you when Im just speaking
the truth.

So in conclusion, Black_Knight shouldn't have to change his name just for your own convenience.

quote:
Oringinally posted by Yorik

So this has already been discussed, and the new Black_Knight is aware of the situation.

I see. I just have one more question.

WHY THE HELL HASN'T HE CHANGED HIS NAME??!!

That thread seemed like a pretty big hint to me. Lord Shield even came out and said it
directly.

CHANGE YOUR NAME..... CHANGE YOUR NAME....
[/QUOTE]What does this have to do with Yoricks "convenience"? Theres two Black Knights and one has to give it up. Cheesy underlining _ doesnt change a thing. I could change my name to Luigi18 to further confusion.
Old 04-24-2002, 03:01 PM   #24
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:

That thread seemed like a pretty big hint to me. Lord Shield even came out and said it directly.

CHANGE YOUR NAME..... CHANGE YOUR NAME....
I never was one for giving subtle hints

Old 04-24-2002, 05:35 PM   #25
skywalker
Banned User

I don't think this is that big an issue. If Black_Knight was trying to assume Black Knight's online identity, it would be a serious matter.

Black_Knight seems to be a pretty good guy. Cut him some slack.

Mark
Old 04-24-2002, 05:43 PM   #26
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Okay guys.... calm down. All of you. I said I would change my name if Black Knight had the slightest problem with it. So therefore...

THIS DEBATE (which IS what it has turned into) IS OVER!

When Black Knight himself posts an answer we will than decide. Like I said you guys are overreacting!

God, I know he is your friend, but it is HIS decision... so stop sounding like you all hate me and the only thing in the would you want is for me to change my name! (and I know you won't admit it, but that is how some of you are sounding.) As for the rest of you who have been civil.... I thank you.
Old 04-24-2002, 05:45 PM   #27
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO MY NAME!!!!

EH? IT TURNED INTO MY SIGN IN NAME!!!!!

could someone tell me what is going on? Did you make a decision without me?
Old 04-24-2002, 05:56 PM   #28
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

( SKIDS ,not Black_Knight.... gotta get used to that, splutters)

WHA-EH-BU-WHAT-TH-E-.........

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!! IF YOU CHANGED MY NAME, FINE, BUT FIRST

(Skids draws deep breath counts to ten)

there.... first--TELL ME!!!! I cannot emphizie that enough.
and secouned--If you did change it, and you HAVE to change it... change it to Sir Mandorallen.

Cause right now I am about one step from leaving this forum and spreading rumors about how it treats its users.... (which right now looks like its real bad. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] )
Old 04-24-2002, 06:00 PM   #29
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sigh, my thread was much nicer than this one. Black_Knight (Skids), I'm sure there is an explanation, wait for Ziroc to answer, check your e-mail and PMs, don't get so upset. And saying you are going to go spread rumors about IWs is a bit childish, you couldn't hurt IWs doing that anyway, just calm down fella.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-24-2002, 06:00 PM   #30
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Maybe check your PMs, see if you were notified of it there? It does seem a bit much to change it without telling, it's not like you deliberately chose Black Knight's name