Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-18-2001, 01:07 PM   #111
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

... and one danish coffee and cup of pastry for Blade. Haven't forgotten you!

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-18-2001, 01:11 PM   #112
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by domingo:
yea I've been really busy lately.. (I'm starting a business) top secret .... lol ..... but yea haven't had as much free time lately ... how are you Kaz?
I'm fine (cold's better), just school is AAAACK!! Whoops, I still need to do something for tomorrow. Never mind...
as you see, I have joined a clan! Join the ALSB! Join now!
Hope your free time comes back sometime

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-18-2001, 01:14 PM   #113
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Hi Avatar! Violin lesson is over, I just need to learn for the French test tomorrow and write my chemistry whateveritscalled and then I'm free for the rest of the day!

Chemistry! That's right up my street. If you need any help I might be able to blow the dust of my text books and dig out some info

Cup of tea for me please. Got any cake?

------------------
"The old law about "an eye for an eye" leaves everybody blind."
--Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old 09-18-2001, 01:15 PM   #114
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Don't worry about school though ... its over before you know it ... it seems like just yesterday I was in elementary ... and now I've been a grad. for over a year .... crazy ...

------------------
You can only call someone something so many times before they become that which you did not wish them to be!
Bad things happen to bad people!
Old 09-18-2001, 01:19 PM   #115
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:
Chemistry! That's right up my street. If you need any help I might be able to blow the dust of my text books and dig out some info

Cup of tea for me please. Got any cake?
Here's your tea and yes, we have cake. What kind would you like?
And... AARGH! I would've needed you yesterday. We wrote a chemistry test today. I hope I managed, the test was... NOT very good *sniff*. Today all I have to do is summarize an experiment we did last week.

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-18-2001, 01:20 PM   #116
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Chemistery, nope never taken it before glad to hear the cold is better though no more infecting us through the bored lol

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 09-18-2001, 01:31 PM   #117
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Here's your tea and yes, we have cake. What kind would you like?
And... AARGH! I would've needed you yesterday. We wrote a chemistry test today. I hope I managed, the test was... NOT very good *sniff*. Today all I have to do is summarize an experiment we did last week.

I'm a bit rusty, its' been 3 months since the academic year finished and I haven't thought about any since. I've 2 more years left at university starting on monday, this is when it gets really really tough. You find out most of the stuff you learn in school is HUGELY simplyfied and the experiments get pretty dangerous. I'm not trying to put anyone off, honest.

A nice large slice of rich fruit cake would be nice. Failing that a piece of Battenburg would go down well.
Old 09-18-2001, 01:52 PM   #118
Kaz

OK, a large slice of fruit cake. And I'm well aware that chemistry can get dangerous (the subject isn't voluntary, but right now it's rather safe). We're very careful and the dangerous experiments are done by the teacher.

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-18-2001, 04:39 PM   #119
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

im back peoples! man, school here is so BORING! the only class i find remotely interesting is Jazz Band and Concert Band, all the others are such a drag! and we had our first PSI (Postponing Sexual Involvement) lesson in Science today, which is the first thing that acutally woke me up in Science all year! all the other immature kids were giggling and laughing... i wasnt, of course, because theyre pervs and im not. *smack smack!* ok, feeling better!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-18-2001, 04:43 PM   #120
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
im back peoples! man, school here is so BORING! the only class i find remotely interesting is Jazz Band and Concert Band, all the others are such a drag! and we had our first PSI (Postponing Sexual Involvement) lesson in Science today, which is the first thing that acutally woke me up in Science all year! all the other immature kids were giggling and laughing... i wasnt, of course, because theyre pervs and im not. *smack smack!* ok, feeling better!
Oh yes, sounds familiar. The only lesson that is even remotely fun right now is Latin (we have a VERY good teacher), the rest is just booooring. And really difficult at the same time too - who NEEDS to know what a dipolar atomic binding is?

------------------

Kazara