Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-26-2018, 03:44 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum I now Stream Daily Mon-Friday 9am or 12pm till 5pm EST on Youtube!

Ironworks Gaming Video of Underworld Ascendant from me playing:

I'm trying to grow the Ironworks Gaming YouTube Channel--nearing 100 subs, but would REALLY love for all my fellow Ironworker's to join!!
I have been putting loads of work into it.

* I stream at 1080p 60fps
* Clear sounding studio style condenser Microphone. (So the audio is rich sounding. Not hollow or 'tinny'.
* Stream at a bitrate of 12000 to keep live stream 'blocking' or 'pixelation' from impacting viewer enjoyment of the feed.

* Have templates for 'starting stream', and many more. An I change them up every few Months to keep it new and fresh!!
(Animated 1 min intro coming soon!!!)

I'd love to see you guys there! I have chat open on the other Monitor, and we can chat as I play (Solo or in a squad/team game)!!

I am not monetized, or except donations.. maybe with I hit 20,000 subs would I even bother. This is plainly just to entertain anyone that
would like to check these games out. I really am enjoying myself. I have been playing with Sparhawk (Jasper) in PUBG for about a year!

ALSO -- If anyone here would like to play with us, simply send a friend request to my Facebook, or here, send a PM, with your steam username, and I'll add you--and we can play whichever games you and I have that is multiplayer.
(You will need Discord if the game doesn't have in-game voice chat)--but Discord is better sounding..

Really hope to hear for many of you guys!! I'd love to talk to so many of you--knowing many of you over 18 years!! (WOW!)

Thanks!!!

---------------------------
INFO:
---------------------------

Subscribe to the Ironworks Gaming YouTube Channel!
(And click the Bell Icon and you will be alerted when we go live!)

https://www.youtube.com/user/danhuling/videos

Facebook (When I go live, I post a link to the live stream!)
https://www.facebook.com/dhuling
Just send a friend request, and your Ironworks Gaming Forum username, and I'll add you--and set something up to play together!

Official Ironworks Gaming Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/ironworksgaming/

Again, (When I go live, I post a link to the live stream!)

Thanks again! Really do hope to see you on YouTube! even to chat about games and stuff!! We cover all kinds--CRPG's, FPS's Survival games, Adventure games, RTS, and tons more! I love all genres. But RPG's are my first love

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 07:26 PM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Default Re: I now Stream Daily Mon-Friday 9am or 12pm till 5pm EST on Youtube!

I subbed, not sure if I'll remember to watch any vids while live, might be busy gaming...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote