Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-23-2004, 08:29 AM   #1
Commo
Dungeon Master

Ahh damn im so mad, somebody broke my C&c Firestorm Disc (Expansion) bugger bugger bugger!

Does anybody else share my anger when a treasured game has been ruined by the foolishness of others??
Old 09-23-2004, 09:11 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
No, because i don't share my software with others. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2004, 09:32 AM   #3
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Yes this has happened to me. My 40gb Creative Nomad mp3 player (costing around £250) was broken by an idiot, who would then not pay for it. After a long battle I ended up paying it myself (through insurance) but it was very frustrating because the guy was just a total dick about the whole thing.

So basically you have a couple of options. Make them pay, smash them up a bit (not really a valid option, but it would help to lessen the anger you feel [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ) pay for another one yourself, or just leave the game broken. Personally right now Im pretty sure you will be thinking of option 2 right now!
Old 09-23-2004, 10:50 AM   #4
Commo
Dungeon Master

Option 2 sounds promising but it wasnt a friend or nothing i think it was my older brother i shud smack him n what not
Old 09-23-2004, 10:52 AM   #5
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

thats why i lend it to people i trust very well. not to anyone left and right. ive met those kind of people. i made sure they pay what they broke [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-23-2004, 10:56 AM   #6
Commo
Dungeon Master

lol thing is tho it was like a double case thin whichmeens i have to buy firestorm sepratly and i havent seen that in the game shops for awhile guess eBay or amazon is my best bet

Annoying MUCH
Old 09-23-2004, 01:06 PM   #7
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

How old are you Commo? (cause if your old this will sounds stupid, but if you're relatively young you could try the "mum, ... just broke my cd" in an annoying childish voice. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2004, 01:35 PM   #8
Commo
Dungeon Master

lol 18 so its kinda lost its meaning after been used so many times the "mum...can i" line

Anyways i got some money and its my birthday soon so im hoping they will put money together with me to get a Alienware PC *yum yum*
Old 09-23-2004, 02:20 PM   #9
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Did someone mention Alienware!? Yes? Great! Have fun!
And yes, I hate people who brake my stuff. They get roughed up(well, rarely) and don't get anything else. Unless they pay.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:09 PM   #10
Chris of the Dale
The Magister

Man...that sucks, how do you *break* a game though? was he playing frisbee and got a little to carried away? Also, I lended the baldur's gate 2 expansion to someone (forget who) but no one will fess up to who borrowed it and I haven't seen it in over a year now...