Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 02-10-2002, 06:21 AM   #1
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Does anyone remember this?
I think my first char, was a chaotic good fighter,
***** bastard sword
* single weapon style

Ahh, what a time that was...

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 06:54 AM   #2
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

A mage. Neutral good. Elf.
Old 02-10-2002, 07:05 AM   #3
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Normal Paladin for me, the thing I remember most was the overwhelming size of the game! I wish you could wipe your memory sometimes so you can go back to when everything was new [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2002, 07:18 AM   #4
Alardon Mireldarn
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Chaotic Good Mage

* quaterstaffs
Old 02-10-2002, 07:18 AM   #5
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Elven Sorcerer, Neutral Good, undefeatable [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 07:22 AM   #6
Antagonist
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Elven Archer. very good. 5 proficiency in longbow.Archers Nest
Old 02-10-2002, 07:30 AM   #7
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Elven Mage, Neutral Evil, bad stats, kept getting his familiar killed (didnt know how to put it into my pack back then), ended up with something like 12 con, (started at 14 or 15), and 22 HP...

EDIT and his name, like all my many characters (im a chronic chronic restarter ) was Iffnosi.

[ 02-10-2002: Message edited by: LennonCook ]

LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 08:13 AM   #8
PeeWee
Manshoon

Half-Orc bounty hunter [img]smile.gif[/img]
Had em for a few weeks now and yes, the game is overwhelming. I am glad I picked half orc for being a bit-o rogue. Love the str modifier and dex. Rolled a natural 19 with a high con...didn't see the low dex til later. Of course I made changes =p with even more of a hit on my int and other minor stats(-1 con to add to dex and rerolled it).

Tried making a cavalier. Spent well over 45 minutes trying to get a good roll. Almost impossible. I always take points away from charisma for the str, dex, and con...can't do it for a cavie. Way way harder to do it right.

Proficient with katana, longsword, shortsword, and forgot last heh... either short bow or scimitar(don't really use either that much). Daggers just seemed weak - well I can't poison any blades so it just didn't seem right. I'll be kicking myself if there are good poisonous daggers to be found later in the game or the TOB exp.
Old 02-10-2002, 08:53 AM   #9
WhirlingDervish
Dungeon Master

Way back in BG1, true Neutral Human Thief
1st BG2 char, Chaotic Good Human Swashbuckler
WhirlingDervish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 09:37 AM   #10
J'aran
Mephistopheles

The first character I played in BG2 was my favorite, Aodhaigh, the Half-Drow Conjurer (he became a Wild Mage, like I originally intended him, when ToB came out). Imported from BG1.
My first BG1 character was a Half-Elf Fighter/Mage/Thief, named Cedric IIRC. I actually tried to solo him on my very first run-through. Came pretty far too, for a total newbie to anything called AD&D. I remember I bested the Ulcaster- and Firewine Dungeons before I decided that getting a party might make things easier in learning the game.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote