Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-18-2001, 08:32 PM   #11
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

So what did you decide what Forgotten Realms book you wanted Cloudbringer? Also I need a fifth book to order from Amazon(current shipping discount for 5) so any suggestions?
Old 02-18-2001, 09:01 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LofA - well, I see you got the bold stuff down, but what about the icons? I can explain it in an easier manner if you need?

Cloudbringer (and LofA) - found a funny website today by chance. twistedtunes.com I think. Had a lot of funny plays on different types of songs, and a lot of the singers sound soo realistic too! For you LofA, I would recommend the site www.amihotornot.com I think you should enter your picture!
Old 02-18-2001, 09:08 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyW: hahaha! amihotornot! haahahahaha

LoA: I think I'm going to go with your suggestion and possibly the Avatar series and of course The Simbul's Gift as Memnoch suggested! Will order if I can drag self away from here!

As for your order- you only doing D&D/fantasy books or other stuff?

Cloudbringer, currently reading a few light mysteries and two html for beginners books...(not reading much at all, actually, but typing here and playing bg2!)
Old 02-18-2001, 09:18 PM   #14
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Cloudbringer-Actually I have two SF books, one spy type, and one military type fiction in the shopping cart. Just need one more!

LadyWendy-I'll check it out! But no scanner so I cant add drunken idiot pics right now. But I'll see what I can do
Old 02-18-2001, 09:20 PM   #15
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

LoA. Try JV Jones. The Bakers Boy series. Their pretty good!
Old 02-18-2001, 09:22 PM   #16
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

LadyWendy, did you ever tell me the oven setting for the pork chops?
Old 02-18-2001, 09:36 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

think she said 350 Sir Taliesin, but not sure....the thread is still freefalling, but on page 1, I think

Cloudy
Old 02-18-2001, 09:41 PM   #18
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Sir Talieson, What kind of books are they? I tried on Amazon but didnt find them so I may have to do a more specific search
Old 02-18-2001, 09:43 PM   #19
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sir Taliesin - yes, on one of the other threads, can't remember which one, but I gave you the whole lowdown. I think it was that thread that is now over 100, Cloudbringer's such nice people thread.

Cloudbringer - you should check it out!

LOLs I swear! Unfortunatlely I have a habit of giving people 3s just to be evil!! Teeheeheee!
Old 02-18-2001, 09:57 PM   #20
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

LoA, It a trilogy of books by J.V. Jones called The Book of Words Trilogy. Actually rather than me telling you about it. Go to her web page and select the "read" catagory at the top. It's got some selections from each of her books. Kind of like test driving them! I just found this. It's jvj.com. I'm currently reading "A Cavern of Black Ice" by here. I'm about half way through it and I'll buy the next one. It's good. But go like at her website. Oh and check out Bodger and GRift. They are found on the same website. Words to live by.

Lady Wendy I'll find that old post on the pork chops. My mouth is watering already!!!!