Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 04-11-2018, 01:32 PM   #1
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Falling on Floor Laughing Cockatrice feather in crate

Playing NWN:EE; The crate the cockatrice feather is supposed to be in will not open. I am a wizard/pale master and my henchman is Undergallows (thief). The henchman can't open it and I can't open it, being a mage (I don't have the Knock spell, nor do I know where to get it). Any help welcome.

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote