Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-24-2001, 08:14 PM   #1
Last OTTOMAN
Elite Waterdeep Guard

-at underdark ý kill everybody in ust natha after ý take the eggs.but now ý wonder will ý loose any quests.is there anyone in ust natha who can give me task in the future.ý saved solaufein(didnt kill him)and he said me their only hope is lady silver but ý didnt meet her.ý think i didnt do everything for drows (shaaaamee on me!!!) and missed a lot of quests.ý killed qilue because of that huge fish (shaaame on me!!!) a paladin must fight with blackmailer but ý have no choose ... how did u play in ust natha (without killing silver dragon).ý accept the phaeres tasks but tricked her and get the eggs.any other ways??is there a chance to meet with lady silverhair?did ý miss important quests
(i do nothing at upper levels in ust natha and i think its not a place for decoration)ý am a paranoiac ý dont wanna miss any tasks
will a genocide in ust natha change my fate in the game

------------------

Old 08-24-2001, 10:07 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hmm.. Your English is pretty good, but I'm still confused with a few parts. A good-aligned character would give the Drow that summons the demon the fake eggs, and the Silver Dragon the real ones. Then they would go and wipe out the Drow city. Evil aligned characters would do the opposite, except wipe out the Drow city as well (unless you play a Drow PC, which is probably unlikely).
Old 08-24-2001, 11:14 PM   #3
fckoln
Dungeon Master

Possible spoiler for you here, careful....

. Killing everything in ust (whatever) will not be a bad thing, it won't make any diff, but give more xp. Silver dragon= you should go talk to her, return the eggs, and she will show you the way out... I( never did the evil aligned, yet - I'm in TOB w/ my first party) but will be going down there with them to do it differently. Soulafin (sp) does not retur in SOA, not sure yet about TOB.

Hope this helps