Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2001, 05:21 PM   #21
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
I think there is this thread simlar to this in in the Polls Section. But I will post here too..

I mostly like Heavy Metal/Hard Rock. But none of that "nu metal" crap. I mean real metal like Iron Maiden and Yngwie Malmsteen stuff.

Some of the old Country/Rock/Blues stuff is cool. ZZ Top, Kenny Wayne Shepard stuff.

But I must say that Classic Metal ROCKS THE HELL OUT OF EVERYTHING ELSE. BLack Sabbath, Led Zeplin, The Doors (well they are not really metal, but still rock).

Those are my choises

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards
Old 09-07-2001, 05:22 PM   #22
Fellhammer
Dungeon Master

beaumanoir, why do you start every word with a capital letter...
you're from UK, i used 2 live in portsmouth...bath square if i am not mistaken.
Old 09-07-2001, 05:24 PM   #23
Fellhammer
Dungeon Master

how bout deftones, ranger?
Old 09-07-2001, 05:38 PM   #24
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
yeah, go ahead and send em... im hoping to change my sig soon, as my pic is a bit... compressed.

All right, they're on their way. I've been having probs with my hotmail account lately, so if they don't come thru give me a shout and I'll sent them via a more reliable method.

Beaumanoir, what's the address for your site?

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-07-2001, 05:45 PM   #25
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Fellhammer:
FF are good, i also like type o neg.
anyone like deftones? disturbed? mudvayne? soulfly? ummm... millencolin? nofx? guttermouth?
All of thee above my friend. I love the 'Tones - Digital Bath. Disturbed, the new down with the sickness song rocks. NOFX and Guttermouth are classic. How about MXPX, Circle Jerks and The Living End?

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB

[This message has been edited by MILAMBER (edited 09-07-2001).]
Old 09-07-2001, 05:46 PM   #26
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

alright, thanx. im gonna try to fix my sig up w/ em... i COULD use the larger version of my current one, but id probably get several warnings from the mods since its like 320xsomething that i forget...
o, do either of you ever listen to One Winged Angel? personaly my favorite song of all time, and it stays to classical-style at least...
o, and sig test!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.
GAH! I HATE ANGELFIRE!
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 09-07-2001).]
Old 09-07-2001, 05:48 PM   #27
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Carol of the Bells by the Transsiberian Orchestra downloading NOW... unfortunately it'll take more time than I have right now, it'll have to finish downloading tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip Milamber!

Good for you! Let me know what you think. The Beethoven's Last Night album is great. Awsome rock renditions of beethoven and mozart.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-07-2001, 05:51 PM   #28
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
I think there is this thread simlar to this in in the Polls Section. But I will post here too..

I mostly like Heavy Metal/Hard Rock. But none of that "nu metal" crap. I mean real metal like Iron Maiden and Yngwie Malmsteen stuff.

Some of the old Country/Rock/Blues stuff is cool. ZZ Top, Kenny Wayne Shepard stuff.

But I must say that Classic Metal ROCKS THE HELL OUT OF EVERYTHING ELSE. BLack Sabbath, Led Zeplin, The Doors (well they are not really metal, but still rock).

Those are my choises

Excellent tastes. I love maiden. I like Bruce Dickenson's solo career more. Accident of Birth and Tears of the Dragon (orchestral version) rock.

I love Sabbath with Dio singing too. The Dehumanizer album with Dio is bada$$.

Oh..Sephiroth, if you need sig help let me know. I can clean up your sig and make it whatever size you want. Email it to me if you want me to. I can also host it for ya.

------------------

Member of CLAN HADB

[This message has been edited by MILAMBER (edited 09-07-2001).]
Old 09-07-2001, 05:53 PM   #29
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
do either of you ever listen to One Winged Angel? personaly my favorite song of all time, and it stays to classical-style at least...

Yep. One Winged Angel is a great piece of music. I especially love the choir in it. Unfortunately, the choir was sadly absent from the PC version of the game. Do you know where I could get an MP3 (or something like that) of the full song?

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-07-2001, 05:55 PM   #30
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Fellhammer:
beaumanoir, why do you start every word with a capital letter...
you're from UK, i used 2 live in portsmouth...bath square if i am not mistaken.
I Do It Automattically, I Dont Think About It At All, My Little Finger Just Pops Out And Presses The Shift Key, Its Sorta A Bad Habit, I Wrote A Whole Web PAge Out And The Had To To It Again Cos Apparently It Looked Stupid, So I Went Back Changing Every Word To Non Capitals. Then I Had To Do It Again Cos I Event Took Capitals Off Names And The First Word In Sentances. So I Dont Mean To Do It... Sorry

------------------

I Am... The Bad Dude