Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 11-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Default Additional DLC

If you want to earn three extra bonus items, go to

http://www.dragonagejourneys.com

The items are:

Embri's Many Pockets

Embri of Gwaren, an elven mage of limited talent who volunteered to become one of the Tranquil, proved herself a talented enchanter--if absent-minded. She kept an array of magical ingredients on her belt at all times, and eventually the belt itself became magical. Embri died of lyrium poisoning many years later, but the enchanted belt remains.

Effects
+5% Fire Resistance
+5% Cold Resistance
+5% Electricity Resistance
+5% Nature Resistance
+5% Spirit Resistance

Helm of the Deep

There is a legend amongst the dwarves of the Legion of the Dead that, three centuries ago, a commander of the Legion came across the body of a legionnaire wearing a helmet inscribed with lyrium. He took it, and died nobly... and then his body was found years later by another commander--and so forth, for generations. The helmet is said to be a sign of an honorable death for the lucky dwarf who stumbles across it.

Effects
+2 Constitution
+10 Mental Resistance
+10 Physical Resistance

Amulet Of the War Mage

This amulet was forged during the height of the ancient Tevinter Imperium's power, a time when entire armies would flee upon seeing a Tevinter magister stride into battle. While the name Cavellus remains engraved on its back, any memory of the magister who created it has been lost to the mists of time.

Effects
+5% to Fire Damage
+5 % to Cold Damage
+5% to Electrical Damage
+5% to Nature Damage
+5% to Spirit Damage

I think it took me about 6 hours to complete the three run-throughs necessary to unlock all three items. Once unlocked, they should be available for download after you install the game.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Additional DLC

Yeah I did it a while ago while waiting for the game to come out. Playing through it once is interesting but doing it 3 times was a chore.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
Chewbacca
Zartan

It's only taken me one run-through to get two of the unlocks and I'll get a third once I find the 4th Ogre.

Anybody know where the 4th ogre is?
Old 11-23-2009, 09:04 AM   #4
MagiK
Emerald Dragon

Got all three, never used any of them.
I had better by the time I found out about Journeys

You run into one Oger looking for the first guy you have to find after the intro, the other three guard the parts of the machine you have to destroy....I think.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
Chewbacca
Zartan

Hey thanks, I missed that first one and all the treasure he's standing in front of!