Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 11-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Arrow Game Mods

Do you guys use any mods yet? If so which ones? The HD Textures one is pretty cool: LINK
Old 11-27-2009, 05:45 AM   #2
MagiK
Emerald Dragon

Default Re: Game Mods

I only use the HD textures and the Party Chest in camp mod made by BioWare people. I want to make my first run through pretty much modless except for those two...and I didnt add the party chest till it was so late in the game that its not helping at all. (im in the final phases where theres no opportunity to go to camp)
Old 11-27-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Autoloot is useful too, like in WoW. I use the chest mod also, haven't tried the HD textures yet but will, thanks!
Old 11-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #4
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Autoloot? Woooot? do tell me about this?
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28

Well it's like the WoW mod of the same name (which is now intergrated into WoW). You don't gotta click on every single item to loot it when you open a container. Instead, autoloot will loot everything automatically. Saves times and monotony.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:11 PM   #6
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Is'nt that the same as clicking *take all items* in containers.
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:37 PM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
Is'nt that the same as clicking *take all items* in containers.
Yes, but it saves you an extra click. Given how many items you loot in the game that's a lot of clicks!

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:58 AM   #8
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yes, hundreds.