Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 11-25-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
MagiK
Emerald Dragon

Default Toughest Fights

WooHoo, just killed Kangax...or gaxkang as he is called in this game...Tough fight my Rogue Assassin level 21, Sten, Oghram, and Wynne all level 20 I just turned it into a slugging match with Wynne as far away as possible doing the healing and support thing. Nice loot too.

Wont say where he is or how to find him.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Toughest Fights

Hey. How do you get to fight him? I haven't found him yet.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #3
MagiK
Emerald Dragon

Well I don't want to give it away, but I will say I didnt find him till I got to Denarim, I did all the other areas first then ran into him Keep an eye out for the initials V.M. I had to woder if it was Voldermort till I found out what was really going on.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #4
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I went to Denerim but I don't have access to the elven quarter yet. Am I too early?
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
MagiK
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvian View Post
I went to Denerim but I don't have access to the elven quarter yet. Am I too early?
No he is in one of the Back Alley areas. I believe you have to pick up clues from other places...might have been in the Dalish area...I honestly dont recall where I got the first clue.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:38 AM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Minor spoiler, but I finally triggered the encounter in Orzammar. Talk to everybody in shops/taverns while there.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote