Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-18-2003, 02:55 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The board has been pretty quiet lately.

I know I have been busy - working on Christmas ornaments to give to BJ's teachers, getting ready for the holiday, fighting flu/colds etc.

Hope everyone is well!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 08:00 PM   #2
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'll go visiting family for a bit, then off to Paris with my girlfriend for a week in early January. Getting ready for Christmas as well [img]smile.gif[/img] .
However, I'm planning on getting to the end of the game during vacation as well. I'm currently in Ishad'Nha, killed my 4 Mantraps with simple flame drops and burn spells, until I finally remembered that I had meteorstorm after I killed them . No biggie, they couldn't hit me as I was atop Shurugeon Ruins (accidentally. I was leaving the ruins after completing it, got ready to leave, and I ran into a mantrap. I ran like crazy and ended up back at the ruins, so I went to the hole in the walls, and ran up the side and fired away. Oh yeah, and my ranger kicked their ass with 6 or 7 points in bow and arrow .

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 10:10 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I've been trying to finish things up, and I've had a lot of out-of-office work -- one day in Detroit this week, and three locally here in GR. Next week I've got one day in Detroit, and that should be all my travel for the year.

Tonight, I've got to finish the family calendars for the grandparents, print out some more Christmas cards, and get caught up on everything I was supposed to do this week. Gonna be a long night...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 03:51 AM   #4
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I have been somewhat busy lately visiting friends and running my choir. But starting tuesday I have good long Christmas holiday coming up. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I believe I shall have a chapter of Stackman's Adventures out before the twenty-fourth. [img]smile.gif[/img] That is if I can get you, Wyvern, to post the final map for me. I shall have it ready by saturday. [img]smile.gif[/img]