Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-11-2001, 08:30 PM   #1
Marcell
Dungeon Master

There's this tomb beneath a small house in the docks that asks you to retrieve his legs arms and body, he promises great riches so he got my attention, but so far i have neither coma across anything of his body nor do i know where to get any of his body parts, i would appreciate some help on this =)
Old 11-11-2001, 08:50 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Kangaxx Spoiler
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Golden Arms and Legs:
------------

You will find them during the course of the Unseeing Eye Quest. When you find some defectors from the cult, you will notice a sarcophagus in the same room. Click on it and fight a Lich, click on it again to get the bones.

Golden Torso:
------------

You will find it in the Bridge District, the exact location is marked with a bright green 6 on this map. It is directly opposite the temple. Be careful also, as the door is trapped.

When you have both parts, go back to Kangaxx and er... good luck.

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]

Land of the Psycho-moe
Old 11-11-2001, 08:52 PM   #3
andrewas
Harper

weel, let me just say that you'll need to be _really_ hard to survive this side-quest.

one part is in the sarcophagus in the cult ofthe eyeless quest (go to the temple district). the sarcophagus should catch your eye by virtue of being identical to the first one.

the second part is in ... damn. i forget. its not in the gates district, ah yes. docks district, next to the second thieves guild. no, thats the head. ah, bridge district, bottom left, one of the doors. the door faces to the left if thats any help. just check them all out. its close to the twisted rune. if your not hard enough for kangaxx you can forget about the twisted rune quest tho.
Old 11-11-2001, 09:04 PM   #4
Marcell
Dungeon Master

thanks guys, this will keep me busy tomorrow ^^