Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-29-2004, 12:52 PM   #1
Kumori
Elite Waterdeep Guard

mind joining in my role play. .

I need someone to play the part of a man described in my first and last post here

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...;f=18;t=000528

and really extras that would be willing to play parts of their own characters;

my character is female as i, but more importantly she is highly trained as an assassin/mercenary, she has been controled by this guy, and is now to the point of killin him, she is 21; she is human, but possesses great combat skills.

everyone is welcomed, the more people we have the funner it is.

-it is nice to be here!

-Kumori
Old 11-29-2004, 01:04 PM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Welcome to IWs . I looked at your RP and its a tad confusing. Its nicely written though. I'd join, but I'm really busy atm, so sorry . Maybe another time. Good luck though!
Old 11-29-2004, 01:32 PM   #3
dplax
Jack Burton

I normally am a roleplayer, and join new games sometimes, but since at the moment I play in 3 games and dm one I am quite busy and soon exam period is coming up for me so sorry but I can't join now.

Good luck on finding someone.

Old 11-29-2004, 01:46 PM   #4
uss
20th Level Warrior

Wow, I think I'd like to be a possible candidate. Looks really cool. What's more to it, it's very animeish..

..My fellow anime fan.
Old 11-29-2004, 02:05 PM   #5
Kumori
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well its simple, I need someone to be 'a villian' so to say, this person has to be abusive yet fatherlike, see he is the one that has rescued her from kidnappers long ago,he also raised my char and raised her to be an assassin.

though he seems nice, he holds her 'somewhat a prisoner'

she wants now to be free of this ring of death, but he wont let her go so he keeps sending her on final missions, ect ect. . eventually she will kill him because he has warped and abused her for so long, no not that kind of abuse, rather more a tourcher and tourment.

she is top knotch assassin for her physique, but also slick. and quick. she is really more a thief, but he has just recently sent her on killing missions, but she just did her first one in.

the only reason she is doing it is because the man holds her brother captive and so now she is forced into this. . .

side notes; anyone can use any characters, its a role play, but that is the main one, plus i need someone to be her brother..

other then that we can use anyone for targets, but as you see, if she doesnt kill the target she gets beat or tourchered,

her goal is to save her brother from this jerk 'whomever he may be'

it is upto the person who is going to role play this person to determine power ect. . . he doesn't even have to be human, but more importantly, he has to be stronger, not nessesarily smarter then her, remember eventually she will have to either kill him or eliminate him... you choose. anyone who wants to be him must let me know so i can react acordingly. . . remember he's the devil to her.

anyone who plays the brother must also let me know, because he is all she has.

-veronica.
Old 11-29-2004, 02:07 PM   #6
Kumori
Elite Waterdeep Guard

oH BTW! I am looking to make friends along the way so anyone who uses their own characters, feel free to join in! and befriend her! she will also help you in yours when you call on it.
Old 11-29-2004, 02:20 PM   #7
uss
20th Level Warrior

I'm very much interested in the villain part in particular.

How exactly would the story advance? Will it follow the happenings of only the protagonist or of the villain as well? How frequently will the villain meet the protagonist?
Old 11-29-2004, 02:33 PM   #8
Kumori
Elite Waterdeep Guard

how ever you wish, the story goes like this, she was born, and her family owed a debt, so they pawned her and her brother off, where they bother were kidnapped, she has been clsoe to her brother, and loved her brother. the man who rescuded them was an assassin as well. she escaped, but he followed her and took her brother. . . the family is all dead, but her brother.

She since the age of 10 has been thieving around and such, but just rescently the 'villan' so to say, is trying to get her back, because he has somewhat a sick infatuation with her, but he also knows her abilities and SHE on the other hand wants to gut him alive, but has to be nice because her brother is in his hands.

he loves her.

YOU make the villan up. . . depending on how you play she will react. the setting is already there. feel free to do as you wish the options are endless.

Feel free just to join in, but be sure and in your first post describe yourself; My character has a backpack full of gadgets, and a blaster holstered to her left inner thigh, she was given by YOU.
Old 11-29-2004, 02:37 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good to see you're getting some response to your call for characters, Kumori!

One thing, though, once someone agrees to play or you think they're going to play, please take the details (discussion of their characters, plot etc) to pm or over to the roleplay board. [img]smile.gif[/img]

But recruit players as much as you like!
Old 11-29-2004, 02:38 PM   #10
Kumori
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Doa, sorry bout that! hugs - Didnt see that, sorry. . . TO THE PM people!