Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2023, 10:46 AM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Trying to make a tally of who is here

So - if you read this please drop a comment so we can see who is still around
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 05:33 PM   #2
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

Default Re: Trying to make a tally of who is here

I come around every once in a while. There isn't really enough activity to call it being around.
Old 12-18-2023, 12:22 AM   #3
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Still here. The heyday was great. The nowdays... not so great.

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 10:03 AM   #4
Sparhawk
Quintesson

...so 48 views and 2 replies *siiiigh*

Ah well...
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 12-19-2023, 01:37 PM   #5
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

It feels sort of silly. I, and probably a lot of others here, switched to Facebook or other social media only to have contact and follow people I already knew. Internet forums like this had countless people, all sharing common interests and hobbies. People who didn't know each other, people who came from far off places in the world. I really hope internet forums are coming back. Massive platforms mine you for information, are lax with their security and eat away at the things that made the internet exciting.

Z and the rest of the IW staff made something amazing. I'm very sorry to have been one of the reasons this place faded. Sorry about the blog post, I've gotten sentimental and nostalgic with age.
Old 12-19-2023, 03:28 PM   #6
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Blogpost - oh that was YOU!!!!

That was SO NICE to read dude - Z loooooved it when he read it ( his reaction is on one of the streams of fortnite )

Honestly this forum is what we make it - just start posting and replying and breathing starts again - as you wrote Facebook and many other social sites today just mine your data and really can't be compared to this forum imho....

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 12-20-2023, 04:06 AM   #7
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

Oh. That wasn't me, I was referring to the post I just made. Which blog was that on?

Yeah, I guess just participating/posting would be a start. But conversation requires several participants.
Old 12-20-2023, 06:40 PM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'm still here! Occasionally

I do have some sad news to pass on though...Sazerac, who used to be active here and was a mod of the W&W Forum, passed away just recently

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 06:41 AM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Choc Re: Trying to make a tally of who is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
I'm still here! Occasionally

I do have some sad news to pass on though...Sazerac, who used to be active here and was a mod of the W&W Forum, passed away just recently

Oh no!! Damn. He was such a great guy. Fair and kind hearted. Learned a lot from him in our conversations over the years. Wow.. kinda in shock Mario. He was one of the greats--and a great of the Ironworks Family. (And super nice Moderator)!!
Rest in Peace Sazerac. You will remembered; Always!

Dan Huling

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Re: Trying to make a tally of who is here

BTW, if anyone wants to join a few of us Ironworker's on Discord DM/PM me here on Ironworks for access.

It'd be awesome to play some multiplayer games together with you guys/gals!! Heck, We play Fortnite... BUT we also play Baldur's Gate 3, which IS Multiplayer!! I'd love to run some quests. Haven't played too much of BG3 yet--wanna savor it like fine wine and take my time .

But on the Ironworks Gaming channel on Youtube, we play FPS'ers, RPGs, And all other kinds of games.. If you just wanna watch, come to the URL below and subscribe to my Ironworks Gaming Youtube channel! Even if you wanna be a lurker or chat with us--that's awesome too! I Miss you guys more that you know.

I do plan on overhauling the forum with new updated software-adding new features but keeping the same look and feel--just better. Just takes a while, as I have lots of real life work/streaming to do, but we'll be integrating Youtube and some twitter/X stuff somehow. We'll figure it out...

It's just hard to do. As many of you know, I suffer from chronic back pain and shoots down both legs. It's just gotten worse as I get older. Very depressing, but I still try to keep my chin up, and stay positive as I can...

We created a wonderful Family here, and I plan on keeping it up for as long as I breath. lol!!
But please check out the Ironworks Gaming Youtube channel! It'll be part of Ironworks Gaming as it kinda has been on the front page on www.ironworksforum.com.

It'd would make my year if we had more and more Ironworks Gaming members hung out with us!!

Dan's / Ziroc's / Ironworks Gaming Official Youtube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/@IronworksGaming

Twitter / X / Ziroc's Ironworks Gaming Official:

https://twitter.com/Ziroc_Ironworks

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote