Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 01-21-2002, 01:27 PM   #1
Neb
Account deleted by Request

On a hill, next to a hamlet(With a bakery), and below a smaller floating enchanted mage's castle, stands the Forboding Hamlet And Dough Boy Clan Castle.

The Castle is dusty as noone has been here for a long time when a single red-robed figure enters through the wide open front gate, with a wave of his hand the torches and chandeliers ignite and a roaring fire begins to burn in all of the castle's fireplaces.

Seeing the dust that covers the place he summons a few Air Elementals to clean up the place and throw any intruders into the dungeons, he then enters the throne room.

He throws back the hood of his robe and stands in front of the throne which is on a raised dais, he shouts, "Gather the Clan! Nothing is going on here! Where are the invasions we used to plan? The wars we used to wage? Gather 'round all ye faithful and we shall once more spread fear and terror!"

Silently, the red-robed one waits for the arrival of his fellow clanmembers....

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Neb ]

Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 02:55 PM   #2
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

(uneasily enters the formerly deserted castle. She sees a familiar red-robed figure) "Hi, Neb. What new adventures/invasions/wars are we going to get into?"
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 03:05 PM   #3
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

An old man comes running down the stairs, stops and stares at Neb and Galadria
*Master Neb, lady Galadria? Is it really you?*
He walks down the remaining steps..
When he reaches the bottom, he straighten his back, and walks with grace over to the two people in the centre of the room..
His chain-mail makes clinking sounds as he walks, he is wearing a green tunic underneath, and he has his long white hair in a braid on his back..
He takes Galadria's hand in his..
*You might not remember me, I'm Sir Regin..
I stayed after all the others had left, to look after the castle..
It sure is nice to see you again..It's been so lonely..*
He falls on his knees in front of Neb and Galadria..
*I'm at your service..*
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 03:42 PM   #4
Neb

*Sees at that Azure isn't around and sits on his ornate throne* Well, I was thinking that perhaps we could attack one of the other clans? Perhaps the ALSB? It was so much fun last time, maybe Sook's new clan? Until some more members arrive though, I think we should just enjoy ourselves here in the castle. The smaller floating one *Neb points out the window at a nearby floating castle* is mine, feel free to take a room there, much more comfy than the barracks here. While you decide whether you want a room in my personal castle or just a spot in the barracks here in the main castle I'll set up the banquet tables. *Neb stands up and walks off to prepare the place for the rest of the Clan*
Old 01-22-2002, 09:43 AM   #5
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

(Pats Regin on the cheek) "Yes, Neb, we definitely wait for the legendary Azure." (Picks a large, luxurious suite in Neb's castle. Casts Redecorate. Instantly, each room is filled with tiny little decorators who constantly ask her WAY too many questions about colors, fabrics, and arcane references to furniture manufacturers, and say thigs like "marvellous" , "you'll be the envy of all your friends", and, "don't put that there, you'll diminish the effect." Finally, after taking about twice as long as they said that they would, they vanish, leaving her a bill that makes her pass out.)
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-22-2002, 08:53 PM   #6
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

"Not here am I?" A silibant whisper echoes down the great hall "And where else on this weak and pathetic world would I be?"
With that claim, the clanmaster strode down the weathered flagstones the grey cloak swirling around in the wake of his passage. Loping up the steps leading to the dias of his throne, he spun on his heel and looked at the people before him.
"So you want a war?" he asked softly "Well that's exactly what you will get...behold!"
A quick gesture from one of his gloved hands brought forth a shimmering portal in the air. Through it could be viewed another throne room this one with a weak elf sitting upon the bejewled chair, his fingers absently twisting a ring on his thin hand.
"This is the so called Palace of Merlin," he spoke "With the ignorance of their clanleader they have let a portion of my power into their very inner sanctum in the form of a flag. When the time comes and you are ready, I can open a doorway to the flag but only for a short time and only once. So be sure you are ready when you go!"
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 06:22 AM   #7
Neb

*Drags the passed out Galadria into her bed and pays the bill, and does NOT do anything at all naughty with Galadria while she's unconscious, at least, that's what he tells everyone *

Attacking the Order of Merlin sounds fun, let's just let a few more people gather here before we do so though.
Old 01-23-2002, 06:32 AM   #8
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

(Awakens on her nice new Braunschweig-Fils bedspread.) "Uh, Neb, thanks for paying the bill. I guess that being a sorcerer-Psionic pays a lot better than being a paladin." (Eyes her disarraged clothing suspiciously)"Yes, Lord Azure, I shall await your move against the upstart Order with highest anticipation."
Old 01-23-2002, 08:43 AM   #9
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

*Breanna slips in unnoticed at first and sneaks up right behind Azure before speaking, thereby startling the wits out of him briefly*

"I am here, oh Munificent One. I await thy bidding..."

*Breanna smirks to herself for having managed to sneak up upon the Lupine Leader and retires to a comfy chair to study her spells and await the order to attack. She conjurs a drink and settles in.*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 10:27 AM   #10
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Regin sits down beside DragonMage..
*Mind if I have one of those? All this talk of war makes me so tired, why can't we all just hug..*