Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2000, 03:17 PM   #1
Sean Mc.

One last question (for today,)

I've killed the Stout in the lower parts, however, still can't find the Dragon ore. If I've gotten as far as the Stout thief in the lower section, am I near where the lava and dragon ore reside? Want to get the hell out of that place.

Also, I believe I read Snake temple entrance is hidden? I've gone to what looked like an entrance, but door closed and no lever or entrance around building...PLEASE HELP.

Much Thanks,
Old 12-27-2000, 05:01 PM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

If you killed Raskallion, then you have almost certainly gone past it. I take it you haven't picked up a spare pick and been minimg those ore piles. The ones that you need to mine are at the very end of the bigger lava areas.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2000, 05:10 PM   #3
THE_ONE

Hello Sean!

Okay, when you have done in Raskalion, you are not that close to the Dragon Ore. When you rode the trolley down to this place, you will have noticed that this line forked twice. You will have to go down the second fork to reach the lava-area, where the ore can be found. To go down the second fork you will have to play a bit with the levers in the first and the secon part of the mines. But don't worry, it's quite easy to achieve - it just takes a bit of running around.

Yes, the entrance to the Snake Temple is hidden. It can be reached by the forest-path and by swinning through two ponds on the left side of the Temple. To enter it you will need the Heretics Key Kol handed over to you. You will have to dive under a rusted iron gate, that's the way to the secret entrance.

Hope to have helped.

Greetings,

THE ONE
Old 12-27-2000, 06:37 PM   #4
Sean Mc.

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Now another stupid question: Heretics Key Kol whom do I get to hand this over to me?
Again THANKS!!
Old 12-27-2000, 07:55 PM   #5
Gauleiter

The Serpent Priest just kinda standing in the bushes in front of the Temple, named Kol, has the key. Talk to him for a while and he'll eventually hand it over -- or you could just pickpocket it.