Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What was your first impulse when reading the topic of this thread?
Who is Uwe Boll and what is Baldurs Gate?! 7 18.92%
Someone! Anyone! Call an exorcist! Now!! 6 16.22%
I should sell my television and buy myself a nice piece of land in the middle of sahara. As far away from Boll as humanly possible. 3 8.11%
My heart... *gasp* 4 10.81%
Time to take out the industrial lawnmower for a spin, and pay Uwe a visit... 6 16.22%
I bet he contracted Bob Saget to play the part of Sarevok! The apocalypse is upon us! 6 16.22%
It's about time a Baldurs Gate movie was made. And I'm glad they picked such an experienced and brilliant director as Boll to supervise the project. 3 8.11%
Err... what have you been smoking? 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2005, 02:35 PM   #21
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

I have lived in a very small metal box all my life and do not know who Uwe Boll is, but the title still made me want to run, run so far away.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:32 PM   #22
Melcheor
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
And maybe Dragonheart too? I love the occasional Sean Connery voice-over flick
I like the way you think, you can join us The ferries from Rotterdam to Hull are fairly cheap and frequent. Its cheaper than York to Bristol by train, I'll tell you that for nowt. Dragonheart isn't quite as bad tho', more of a 5 pinter...

[ 09-26-2005, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Melcheor ]
Melcheor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 04:22 PM   #23
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

Why did i read this topic? now i will have nightmares all my life...

I hate 2 things (among others)- movies based on pc games and books based on pc games. The author that writes about Warcraft should be made to watch this BG2 movie. When he/she goes insane, bury him/her alive with a stake through the heart (i know that it is contradictory, but evil is really hard to kill). [img]tongue.gif[/img]

By the way i managed to rid myself of that munchkin avatar. YAY!

Kids attention, I have brought you something...

Don't pull that ring private!!
Black Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 04:40 PM   #24
uss
20th Level Warrior

Fallout, my precious Fallout. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:06 AM   #25
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Baron:
Why did i read this topic? now i will have nightmares all my life...

I hate 2 things (among others)- movies based on pc games and books based on pc games. The author that writes about Warcraft should be made to watch this BG2 movie. When he/she goes insane, bury him/her alive with a stake through the heart (i know that it is contradictory, but evil is really hard to kill). [img]tongue.gif[/img]

By the way i managed to rid myself of that munchkin avatar. YAY!
However tv based on video games can be pretty successful, ie Sam and Max cartoon, and the Mario Brothers and Zelda cartoons to name a few from yesteryear.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:17 AM   #26
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Stupid German laws...

And why the hell haven't I heard of Zelda cartoons...I used to be a big fan of Zelda [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote