Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-18-2004, 06:48 AM   #1
WillowIX
Apophis

Ok since Bunglaeu managed to find my old spell table I decided to update the site some. The spell table is still there of course.

I'm also adding som excellent stories created by our own Bungleau, bsftcs and Radek. Bunglaeu's story is quite easy to read on the forum. However, the other two involves searching on member number as well as story title (stackman and Tia). I've added 10 chapters of bsftcs story so far. Radek's excellent story is finished and I'm awaiting his consent before uploading it.

The old link in the best tip thread is now invalid as well I believe (will be updated of course).

You can find the site here and here's the spell table. More will be added later. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: Use Internet Explorer to browse. Netscape should work as well. However, I'm having problems getting Opera and Firebird to recognise the dang frames.

[ 04-18-2004, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 10:40 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Thanks, Willow, for hosting these. That may resolve part of Wyvern's dilemma.

I'll email you Missy's adventures, as I mentioned before. Check your hotmail account (assuming it hasn't changed [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

Such fun.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote