Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2002, 04:44 AM   #11
WillowIX
Apophis

Well the easiest way to get around them is by tree surfing. Exit a town stand just outside the gate facing it. Then look up and jump! All of a sudden you´ll be on the top of the gate. Now you can simply walk to the trees and run on top of them lol. Try it out. Remember to save often though as you can get really stuck! I think there´s instructions about tree surfing in the best tip thread.
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 05:47 AM   #12
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

The Mantraps originally start, at the lake. Two, just west of Scanthril..and the other two, just east of Torin.
To avoid them...I, would take the southern most route (taking the first left, across the shire) to Shurugeon Castle. (this would draw them toward the castle)
On the way back to Ishad N'Ha-ha-ha, I would go North from the castle, (toward Torin) and then East across the shire.
This usually kept them busy, changing directions and gave me time to develope my party.

Then I found that I could climb to the top of the walls of Shurugeon castle...(you simply, save...and walk up the broken wall...where you first enter the castle)...and shoot/throw/cast spells at them from there. Once you killed one...you jump down...run to town..and start over. Only this time...you start off to the north....

They move slowly, but always remember...

They Will...hunt..you..Down!!!!