Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2001, 06:16 AM   #11
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Good morning, CB in NY. I think you gonna have to change that title from High Priestess to Goddess. At your rate, we may find out what those 7 levels are. Try and note them down when you get to them.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-03-2001, 06:19 AM   #12
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Tobbin! Good morning to you in sunny Florida!

High Priestess of Spam
I've worked out how Cloudy does it - one post per person

Isn't it 6 am over there? Man you wake up early. I got up at 3 pm today I kind of had a big night though

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-03-2001, 06:22 AM   #13
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Good morning, CB in NY. I think you gonna have to change that title from High Priestess to Goddess. At your rate, we may find out what those 7 levels are. Try and note them down when you get to them.

Heh, you didn't do too badly yourself Tobes, talking to yourself creating new languages

The language of Tobbinian!!!!!!!

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 06:25 AM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ooooh JJ, you sweet-talker, you! LOL Um do I lose points on that charm spell if I admit to having light brown hair with blonde highlights? (pout)

Telemarketing, huh...well, uh, don't listen if I say anything bad about such critters..., I only dislike the ones who won't take no for an answer, honest! The demi-vampire things sounds, er... a bit unpleasant...maybe you should see a cleric about that! LOL- So, uh how many folk do you telemarket to in the wee hours of the morning, anyway?!

Spam away, JJ, spam away! Oh, and I don't usually talk to ex's as a rule, so I believe you! Hehehe...a spamqueen's work is never done!

CuddlyCloud, checking flight schedules for Montana Moonlight Tours (chuckle)
Old 03-03-2001, 06:32 AM   #15
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Heh, you didn't do too badly yourself Tobes, talking to yourself creating new languages

The language of Tobbinian!!!!!!!

Tobbinian, that's Cool. I'm gonna have to add that to my profile somewhere. LOL. That translator brought up a couple of posters, that's for sure. I see that there is a new thread for it. I'm glad of that as I felt really bad about messing up Ziroc's praise thread. He's the best.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-03-2001, 06:35 AM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ah, my Quotaholic fiend...er friend (snicker), can I help it if I need to give each of you lovely people a post of your own sometimes?! Especially the ones with pink obsessions...hehehe

Big night? OOOOOOOH Do tell, purrrty please?!!!! Purrrrrrrrrrty please?!!!

And yes, it is about 6:30 am here. I went to bed at 2pm, got up (with hungry cats) at 5am and will crash for a few hours this morning before dabbling here and doing some phone calls and trying to type up that color post I keep promising to do. Anyone want to vacuum my house? sigh....guess I have that to do too.

PinkCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen -aka The Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-03-2001, 06:44 AM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

And yes, it is about 6:30 am here. I went to bed at 2pm, got up (with hungry cats) at 5am and will crash for a few hours this morning before dabbling here and doing some phone calls and trying to type up that color post I keep promising to do.

PinkCloud

2 pm to 5 am? That explains your post rate - all that nervous energy from too much sleep!!

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 06:47 AM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Holy shit! Two days and you're a magister already? :embarrassed: I had two days had start on you and I'm only 20 posts ahead. That's 85 posts per day! How DO you get away with it at work, hmm?

Ize gooood, Memny, very good at what I do! LOL..Really, I try to get ahead on work when I can and have streamlined some of my ordinary tasks...plus several main projects I'm responsible for depended on others to cough up their parts...so I had a lull when there was nothing I could do. I have to admit that it is over now. I've got some heavy duty work on my desk now and will be making fewer (sniffle) workday posts (other than early morning and lunchtime). But hey, there's the evening! So don't worry, you'll stay ahead of me for some time to come, my SpamKING!

Simbul

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 06:50 AM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

typo! sheesh 2 AM to 5 am

pffffft

CloudSleepy

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 06:58 AM   #20
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
typo! sheesh 2 AM to 5 am

pffffft

CloudSleepy

I was kinda thinking that's what you meant. LOL. I had seen some 8pm posts by you, unless you are getting on the net while you are asleep and posting. Man, you gotta be some kind of intelligent to be able to do that. Sleep Walk Posting. Hahahahahaha

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL