Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2001, 08:33 AM   #11
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Thanks Mel, as for the name...well its sorted but its a secret you'll just have to wait and see!

btw I may be passing through Amsterdam on the 28th of this month

Awww... secret?? *pouts* Oh well, I'm sure we'll recognise you...can't wait to see what you've come up with!

Passing through Amsterdam? How cool! Let me know if you've got time for a drink or something, OK?

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-17-2001, 08:39 AM   #12
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Awww... secret?? *pouts* Oh well, I'm sure we'll recognise you...can't wait to see what you've come up with!

Passing through Amsterdam? How cool! Let me know if you've got time for a drink or something, OK?

Well I'm flying in and I think I've got 40 mins before my train is that enough for a drink

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 09-17-2001, 08:42 AM   #13
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Well I'm flying in and I think I've got 40 mins before my train is that enough for a drink

LOL!! Sure, if you're landing on Schiphol...(that's close to my home).
Anyway you're going to Nijmegen right? My ex-bf lives there....are you going for business or holiday? Otherwise I could ask him what's nice to check out over there...

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-17-2001, 08:44 AM   #14
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
LOL!! Sure, if you're landing on Schiphol...(that's close to my home).
Anyway you're going to Nijmegen right? My ex-bf lives there....are you going for business or holiday? Otherwise I could ask him what's nice to check out over there...

that would be cool to meet up,yes I'm flying into Schiphol (I have yet to book tickets better get my skates on ) I'm actually going to see a friend at the Uni.

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 08:48 AM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
that would be cool to meet up,yes I'm flying into Schiphol (I have yet to book tickets better get my skates on ) I'm actually going to see a friend at the Uni.
OK cool!
well email me when you get some information about your flight...I do have a dentist appointment in the late afternoon I think ( eeeew) but we'll try and work something out!

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-17-2001, 08:52 AM   #16
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
OK cool!
well email me when you get some information about your flight...I do have a dentist appointment in the late afternoon I think ( eeeew) but we'll try and work something out!

the flight gets in at 17:55 (your time) but I'll email when i know for sure

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 08:59 AM   #17
Moiraine
Anubis

Mel, Sir, you both thread thiefs !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 09-17-2001, 09:02 AM   #18
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Mel, Sir, you both thread thiefs !

Ramonx3 taught me well BTW to steer us back on topic - I AM GOING TO SEE MOIRAINE AND WOLGIR

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 10:07 AM   #19
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Ramonx3 taught me well BTW to steer us back on topic - I AM GOING TO SEE MOIRAINE AND WOLGIR

You lucky DUCKS! I am green with envy but also very happy for you three. I do have a some suggestions for something to do -- besides playing D&D and roasting butts before Moiraine's fireplace.

1. Visit a castle! (That's something *I* would want to do anyway.. )
2. Email me Moiraine's phone number so I can CALL YOU!!

Do have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures please! (Hey! Those are a couple more things to do!! )

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 09-17-2001).]
Old 09-17-2001, 04:16 PM   #20
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
... will both come to France together to visit my family and me on the 1st week-end of next December !!!

For this very special occasion, we are setting up a secret three-heads pseudo ...

I am planning to make their stay memorable with many French kinds of food - and wine , of course !

We are also planning to set up a RL AD&D 3 game, with probably Wolfie as DM.

Other (respectable ) suggestions ?

I am green with envy ! Everyone gets to meet her: first that (formerly) long-haired Aussie guy, then the Spanish latin lover type and now the talking dog (or whatever ! ) from Sweden and the British wannabe knight who seems to know exactly two words in any language he claims to be able to speak ! Anyone but me ! Only poor me still has to carry on without having seen the light of my life !

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 09-17-2001).]