Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2001, 05:01 PM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well well well… hmmm… this is pretty interesting…

THE PROM WAS A SUCCESS.

For me at least. I did what I wanted to do, didn’t care what happens next, for I know now that I wasn’t that bad, if I were. I kept talking to her, about all sorts of things. It was all humorous or happy. That is my style, that is my icebreaker. She was pretty indeed. I was like so nervous on how I was to put the corsage, to give the rose, etc. but it seemed that after I met her parents and went up the stairs toward the entrance with her, it was all starting to dissipate. When we were inside the location, I lost the feeling- totally. So, I could do what I wanted to do… we walked round and round, which I love, I don’t know with her though. Of course we talked while walking… hehe anyway, the titles were given (king and queen, etc.) and the slow dance commenced. I even thought like nevermind, but since my fear of her is gone, I did it. We danced. For as long I wanted actually… it’s just that I wanted to get the pics already… hehe after that, we bought form a coffee stand, the walked round and round again; inside the place, outside, parking lot, you name it.

It was my night, really it was. The only thing that pissed me off (half-pissed), is that we just had to meet there, the picking her up plan was foiled… tsk tsk. Besides that, I think it went all my way…

My friend was right… you guys are right. I am one lucky person. As my friend said, “you’re a stupid winner.” I think you guys will get that right? I gave the rose toward the end, so it wont hassle her that much. I think I will see if there was any result with what I did last night… if it was indeed great for her too… hope it was at least. I had the time of my life, never got bored, never got impatient, never got sad… maybe when she was already picked up… but that is a duh answer.

Maybe, for the first time, she filled my heart with joy I wanted, I love and cherish… unlike before, it only wrecked havoc on me. Maybe this time, it’ll really be a contest. I am going to try to be aggressive. My one last shot. The rookie days are over, I know now what to do, at least not to make the boring, if not yet that romantic and sweet.

Please bump for the other peeps to see… especially for reeka.

Hey JJ, now we’ll see if she is really a player of the worst sort eh? Her scouting report is over by Monday, after their prom. So we’ll see ayt?

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-30-2001, 05:26 PM   #2
Sir_Tainly

Way to go Bahamut, good to see you in good spirits.

Bumping while I'm here too

BUMP

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 03-30-2001, 05:30 PM   #3
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Congrats!

I am so glad that things went well for you. Prom is just one of those things that you will remember for the rest of your life, so it is important for it to turn out well. It is even more special to go to prom with someone that means something to you. I wasn't so fortunate. My prom came right after I broke up with my girlfriend of the time and so I was kind of down and I went with a friend. I still had a great time, but it could have been infinitly better if I had gone with someone who meant as much to me as it seems that your girl means to you.

Anyways, Congratulations again, and I hope the aftermath goes as well as the prom.

------------------
Tremble and despair, for I am power! All here are now judged, and are found wanting.
Old 03-30-2001, 05:32 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-30-2001, 10:20 PM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

yeah... hopefully.

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-30-2001, 10:31 PM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord:

smash a hammer at Accord's head, Accord went down immediately, the top of his head... (ackk... lets not discuss it)

note to self: victim #1 under the enforcement of the Spam Gaurdian

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 03-30-2001).]
Old 03-30-2001, 10:41 PM   #7
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

ack... that one truely muted him... I was still talking to him on BGII forum five mins ago.
Old 03-30-2001, 11:50 PM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bahamut! YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! What a relief that must be, hmmm?
Really glad you went. Now,did you answer anyone over on the farewell thread?

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-31-2001, 01:35 AM   #9
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Bahumet! I am so proud of you! I knew you could do it! Would you believe I actually have tears in my eyes. I had wondered all day how it went. You see, I told you that you have alot going for you. . . . . afterall, she went to the prom with YOU! Now, you have to promise to post that picture on Stealthy's Site. I want to see you all decked out with that pretty girl on your arm. Just remember: girls want you to be yourself and if that's not good enough for them then they aren't worth it. High five, Bahumet!

And a big hug from your friend,
Reeka

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Does anyone feel a draft or is it me?
Official Party Planner of the Moon's Hope Inn
Does this make me a party girl?

Old 03-31-2001, 01:46 AM   #10
Drake
Baaz Draconian

congrats

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj