Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2001, 12:54 AM   #261
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

LOL...glad you are enjoying yourself today! I do like to drop in here when time permits! Never a dull moment...except at night when I'm sitting around her all alone...sigh....my timing is soooo bad for getting here!

CB

Sorry, catching up on everything here.

Well, Cloudbringer, what would you like to know? I'm the tall, dark, handsome type (at least I like to think so). My passion is for wandering the road in search of righting the wrongs done unto nature.

As far as jukeboxes, I might be able to help you out on that one.

*Goes over to the jukebox, drops in a coin and finds the correct number.*

Now let's see what's playing?

So, you're in here all alone at night? Well, that's just not right. When do plan on being tonight? Maybe we can arrange something...
Old 03-27-2001, 12:57 AM   #262
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Lets see . . . how about a Purple Sun Burst:

1oz Cranberry Juice
1oz apple juice
1oz light rum
2oz Cinamon Goldshlager (not sure on typing of that, but is a liquid crystal shot-type alcohol . . .)

mix together with ice in shaker then strain ice. Serve in wallybanger glass.

BK

Yum! You have more drink recipes than I have NAMES oh Bartender-I-hardly-know- except-for-that-little-escapade-in-the- back-room...LOL Um, do you think anyone will notice the spilled swizzle sticks all over the floor?

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-27-2001, 01:04 AM   #263
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:

Well, Cloudbringer, what would you like to know? I'm the tall, dark, handsome type (at least I like to think so). My passion is for wandering the road in search of righting the wrongs done unto nature.
In other words, tree huggin' hippie...
*KDog runs back upstairs before anyone notices the soap suds that are coming out of his, err, knickers...*

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 01:04 AM   #264
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:

Yum! You have more drink recipes than I have NAMES oh Bartender-I-hardly-know- except-for-that-little-escapade-in-the- back-room...LOL Um, do you think anyone will notice the spilled swizzle sticks all over the floor?

CB

I'm just glad Zeeke go the Jukebox working. May have managed to cover the noise of the um . . . sticks spilling. Can you say Screamer?

BK

------------------
The Laughing Black Storm Cloud of the Night and PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Old 03-27-2001, 01:05 AM   #265
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:

As far as jukeboxes, I might be able to help you out on that one.

*Goes over to the jukebox, drops in a coin and finds the correct number.*

Now let's see what's playing?

So, you're in here all alone at night? Well, that's just not right. When do plan on being tonight? Maybe we can arrange something...
ooooh...a lone do-gooder, hmmmm? Fascinating... (smiling in the newcomers direction, bringing drink to the table)

Well, since you asked, I tend to get into the forum around 10 or a bit after if I'm multi-play gaming. That's not every night, but tonight I should be here about then. I hope to have a multi-play game until 10 or 10:30. Usually I wander about the board looking for signs of life...sigh...often find a little here, but they are all signing off when I join..sniffle...

Of course I do make it in around 5 or 6 some days, but I am an multi-play ADDICT and if there's a chance to adventure with my companions, I do!

So, tell me, what pc do you play in BG2? Or do you play? (puts an elbow on the table, rests chin on hand and looks at the newcomer) So, do tell more about yourself...favorite color, hobbies, do you like beaches or mountains, mayhap you would answer LadyZekke's questions on the other board?

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-27-2001).]
Old 03-27-2001, 01:05 AM   #266
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Hey GM!!! How are you? I have some stuff on gardening (urls) for you...will try to remember to send it home and then email!

I'll let her take the black leather for now....I have a red charmeuse that's just begging to come out of the lingerie drawer...LOL

CB

Uhh yeah, could I get some picture....to tide me over till My Lady Reeka returns, after all you promised to take care of me for her while she was away::wink, wink, nudge, nudge::

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-27-2001, 01:07 AM   #267
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
I'm just glad Zeeke go the Jukebox working. May have managed to cover the noise of the um . . . sticks spilling. Can you say Screamer?

BK

LOL, A few little moans and he panics....HAHAHAHA....er, well...now that I am SIX shades of crimson...must transplant self back to desk BK you will raise my bloodpressure so high I'll need a cleric, one of these days....teeheehee

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-27-2001, 01:14 AM   #268
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
Uhh yeah, could I get some picture....to tide me over till My Lady Reeka returns, after all you promised to take care of me for her while she was away::wink, wink, nudge, nudge::

ROTFL! You are bad, dear Mage! Cloudy doesn't do pictures dear... if it's not live- it's not happening...hehehehe!

Reeka will be back soon...she's out of computer range and has to wangle use at libraries or something doesn't she?

So, I shall send GARDEN stuff to you dear...no racy pin-ups...LOLOLOL!

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-27-2001, 01:14 AM   #269
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
LOL, A few little moans and he panics....HAHAHAHA....er, well...now that I am SIX shades of crimson...must transplant self back to desk BK you will raise my bloodpressure so high I'll need a cleric, one of these days....teeheehee

CB

Little Moans? PETA called. Said someone complained that we were doing experiments on Wildcats. I told 'em to check upstairs with Kdog . . .

I raise your Blood Pressure . . . you raise my . . .(wondering how many more shades of red you can go . . .)

BK

------------------
The Laughing Black Storm Cloud of the Night and PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Old 03-27-2001, 01:20 AM   #270
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Little Moans? PETA called. Said someone complained that we were doing experiments on Wildcats. I told 'em to check upstairs with Kdog . . .

I raise your Blood Pressure . . . you raise my . . .(wondering how many more shades of red you can go . . .)

BK

OHHHH, there you go again... Putting naughty images in my poor head while I'm at WORK! oooooh....mmmmmm....er...no I must think faculty agenda page one...not BK in those boxers at the computer...NO! I didn't think that...er, well, nooooooo...ACK (bp rising)...STEAMED at lunch!!!!!!!! Damn, it's hot in this office! (starts to take of sweater then remembers she didn't wear layers today....) ACK! BK I will reciprocate ....just you wait! Knock any plants off the wall, lately? HEHEHE.....

CB, lobster red and feeling just as warm!

------------------
Storm-Queen