Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 09:36 AM   #1
Marcell
Dungeon Master

I ran across this room with a chest in the middle it was filled with all this stuff like and hour glass a few neclacces a bucket of water etc etc, now there are like 10 statues there wich all have a riddle as a discription so i figured maybe i need to put all these things in the hands of the statues but ofcourse in the right way.....
So my question is what is the right way to put them in de hands of the statues ?
All help is grealy appreciated.
Old 11-08-2000, 09:44 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

CLick here and you should find your answer among one of the posts.

BTW to find the answer more quickly it might help to search the database. Just use 'statue' as your keyword. You will come up with the hyperlink as above. As this topic had been answered weeks ago, you might have been waiting a while for a response.