Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2000, 01:58 PM   #1
Ishamael

How do I kill those plants for good. I ran into them on the way to Shu Castle. I managed to kill 'em both by standing across the moat and Flamestriking them from a (large) distance, but I ran into 'em again when I covered that ground later. Please help me get rid of that vermin!
Old 12-07-2000, 02:11 PM   #2
sumbitch

There are 4 of them. (that I know of) I killed them the same way, from a distance.
Old 12-07-2000, 02:20 PM   #3
Lily the Ranger

I don't know how many there are but once gone mine did not return. You have the right battle tactic. Note: if you take the high ground they have a bit of trouble up hill. An occasional flame drop will "help" hold them in place.
Old 12-11-2000, 02:24 AM   #4
slakas

when you first explore that area you can go past the burnt up house that the rat dude is by and go north from there, and somewhere arounf there is a narrow gap in a forest that you can lure all four of them into that they can't get through, then you just sit back out of their range and cast flamedrop and elemental blasts