Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-11-2005, 04:16 AM   #1
Adamo
Dungeon Master

My character has about 5 keys that are all called 'Wand of Cloudkill Key', 'Wand of Frost Key', 'Wand of Lightning Key', etc. I'm almost done with Chapter 2, do I still need these keys? They are taking up valuable inventory space. I think they are from the very beginning of the game.

adam
Adamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 04:21 AM   #2
Link
Jack Burton

In the first dungeon (the one where you escaped from) there was a room with a large number of traps in it. You could remove the traps by inserting the keys you found in statues. Apparently you haven't removed them (or in a different way). The keys are useless now, you can throw them away.

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 04:21 AM   #3
andrewas
Harper

Remember that chamber with the 6 pedestals that would shoot at you as you passed? Those keys would have let you grab the wands. Not as good as it sounds, since their all down to one charge, but handy. No use to you now though.
andrewas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 07:55 AM   #4
timothy trotter
Drizzt Do'Urden

yeah i had these too. apparently you can put all your loot in barrels and chets on the street and no body will theve them, sounds good...
Old 01-11-2005, 12:37 PM   #5
Adamo
Dungeon Master

oh crap, I told Imoen we should keep looking around, but no she was in a rush, and then look what happened, she got kidnapped............women!
Adamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 04:04 PM   #6
Taran
Manshoon

yeah, you should have stabbed her in the head while she was sleeping like i did.
she never saw it coming...
Old 01-11-2005, 08:56 PM   #7
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Taran:
yeah, you should have stabbed her in the head while she was sleeping like i did.
she never saw it coming...
She can't die in chapter 1. She leaves with 1 HP automatically and meets you at the exit.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote