Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-30-2000, 01:25 PM   #1
snake

I said the words "Blessed Be Kerah" AND "Sanctus Kerah" but nothing happened. She just says "Only the worthy may enter". I can see on the map where the door should be because corridor and stairs show up but a wall remains in the way and no door is there?
What can I do now? Anybody else have this problem?

Old 10-30-2000, 02:00 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Try saying Holy Sanctus

Wyv
Old 10-30-2000, 05:49 PM   #3
snake

Thanks but "Holy Kerah", "Holy Sanctus", every combo didn't work. Revert game didn't work either.

Old 10-30-2000, 07:31 PM   #4
Kate
Welcomed New User

This is what it says on the walkthrough provided with the game. "Stand in front of the statue and say the words written on the amulet (“Santus Kerah” or “Blessed be Kerah”). The door into the true crypt will open." I think I typed in Blessed be Kerah. Are you sure you are spelling it right? You have to be in the "talk" menu and right in front of the statue. maybe that character has to be holding the amulet, I don't know. Anyhow it worked for me.
By the way I copied and pasted the words above so the spelling mistake of "Santus Kerah" isn't mine, don't know if this is significant or just a typo.
Old 10-30-2000, 07:53 PM   #5
Mandrel

Do you have the amulet the words are written on?