Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2002, 02:54 PM   #21
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Ah but tis not my great plan. That is the Supreame Ruler's plan. I am mearly his 2nd in command.

Sir Regin, I propose:

Western Russia is your's and Beaumanoir's to control. (Eastern Russia is needed in our Pacific Campain plan) All you must do is help us overthrow the government you have in your contry and preform any special tasks for us. The things we can't get the Legions to do. Mostly all you have to do is begin uprisings agians the government, do political speeches for our political party, (to help swing more people to the cause) and prepare the way for our armies. If I have any other tasks for you I shall let you know.

--Note-- Military conquest is always the backup plan. First we will try to politicaly take over a country. That applies to all of the countries with a strong military, or a large popluation. We can't afford large campains, and we don't want gurrilias and rebels harrasing us. So if we can take a country through leagal ways we will. That keeps the countries people happy and gives the countries military to us.
Old 06-02-2002, 02:58 PM   #22
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Now before I get overrun with new recruits, I must say that I'm gettin off for a while. I'm gonna tie up a few more lose ends but then I'm off for a while. Keep on posting your requests and I'll get to them later, I just wanted to give you all a heads up so you all don't post then wonder "where did he go??"

If neccesary I will bump this up later tonight.
Old 06-02-2002, 03:01 PM   #23
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Can I actually have Southen France? Or, failing that, England? Or, failing that, (and you're really pushing me here) Spain?
Old 06-02-2002, 03:04 PM   #24
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Megabot, simply post the position you want and the land you want while I'm away and we can work the fine points out later.

Sir Regin, I give you command of our air forces that are stationed in Eastern Russia and Finland. (I've got command of the ones in England.) That is how we divide up commads. We do it based on sectors. You know like the American Sector, the English Sector, the Eastern Russian Sector, the Western Russian Sector ect., ect. This applies for all other armed services except the Legions. They work in different ways.

Horatio, I'll be with you when I'm back on. I've got some stuff I've got to do.... sorry. Be back later!

[ 06-02-2002, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]
Old 06-02-2002, 03:07 PM   #25
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

BAH!

SIMPLETONS. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2002, 03:08 PM   #26
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

As I was pretty much the first to express interest in your plan, may I put myself forward as the commander of Politics (ie political assassinations, propoganda, etc). Until told otherwise, I will adopt this posistion for the good of the Great Army (BTW, are we just an army, as that will not hold if and when we settle down and rule)

Lord Horatio, Commander of Politics For The G.A
Head of The Elite Assassins Haze
The Dark Hand That Guides Us

[ 06-02-2002, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Horatio ]
Old 06-02-2002, 03:11 PM   #27
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
where do i sign ?
Old 06-02-2002, 05:21 PM   #28
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Well you see Horatio, our plan is to create a political party in the U.S., England, and the other leading nations in the world. (the name of that political party has not been decided yet) That party, by that time, will (hopefully)have a major influence from our recruitment stations all over the net (this is one.) and have a good steady supply of funds. Then using propoganda, the Legions of Darkness, and our opratives we will take the USA through political means, in a totaly legal way. (Think of Hitler in WWII. Although that is but the idea, we are not going to be anything like him at all.)

The president will be but a puppet for the REAL ruler, the Supreame Commander. The same will happen all over the globe giving us entire armies as each country falls under our party's influence. Then all of the countries will unite and form The Great Army, which will consist of all of the armies of most of the powerful nations. But we need a name for the country it will create.

Then using our military might, and the Legions of Darkness we will crush all of the other countries. Making The Supreame Commander the ruler of the world.

Now for your titles. Yes I think I shall give you some positions. Note however that I am the political mastermind of this whole outfit. The Supreame Commander is my superior and makes all of the decisions though. Plus I command the Legions of Darkness, our Black Ops orginization. The Legions include:

1.)The Standard Legionaires--Standard Legionaires equal to the Navy Seals in the U.S. The Legionaires also take care of recon and espionage.
2.)Disciples of Chaos--The smallest faction of the Legions. It has chaos reign in countries that have not yet pledged to the Supreame Commander.
3.)The Blood Hand Faction--Our assasins corp
4.)The Dark Order--Our secret police

So I'm kinda already all of the titles you would like to have. But I think that, due to your unwavering support, I will give you command of ONE of these factions of the Legions of Darkness. So chose a faction and we'll get you a cool sounding title. (And the power that comes with it.)

And yes... we need a name for our political party (nothing TOO evil sounding though) and a name for the country we are going to create when we take over the world. We also need a flag and a symbol. Well the symbol can be the flag so.... we need a symbol. Hmm......
Old 06-02-2002, 05:24 PM   #29
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Johnny, if you want to join, simply state the part of The Great Army you want to join and the land that you would like to receive. (If appliable.) And I will make any needed changes.
Old 06-02-2002, 05:27 PM   #30
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
LS, I demand satisfaction! *glove slap* I challange you to a duel!
okay

*sprouts Manga tentacles*

you sure about this? *evil grin*