Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-28-2002, 05:35 PM   #1
Drake
Baaz Draconian

It all started at the begging of the year. I fell in love with this girl. I have know idea why(We are almost exact opposites)but I did. The thing is I REALY got the impression she liked me too. I mean REALY got the impression, she practicly said it. But I had a lot of problems at the time(friends, family, money, ect) and these were not just little problems to. They took a lot out of me. So I thought it best if I didn't see her until I had worked out all my problems. Well here I am months later. I've worked almost everything out and I'm more than ready to go out with her but She seams to have "moved on" I see her flirting with this other guy and quite a lot too. To make things worse I know this guy to be a real dumb*ss. Not just stupid at times but also a jerk.

So there's my problem. I'm still in love with her and I don't think she is with me. and she is making a big mistake with this other guy...any ideas on what I should do?

thanks in advance.
Drake
Old 05-28-2002, 06:00 PM   #2
Saltheart Foamfollower
Manshoon

My advise, cut out now, and it will keep you from either making a fool out of yourself, or keep you from getting hurt...

It is apparent that she has her eye upon someone new... You can chase her all you want, but if she doesn't want you to catch her, you never will...
Old 05-28-2002, 06:11 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Did she know Drake that you had put off pursuing her until you got your problems settled? If she didn't then maybe she thought YOU were not interested, and so, as you said, "moved on."

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-28-2002, 06:13 PM   #4
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Did she know Drake that you had put off pursuing her until you got your problems settled? If she didn't then maybe she thought YOU were not interested, and so, as you said, "moved on."
no I didn't tell her and there was a big misstake I didn't realises until it was too late... I feel like shooting myself for that one.
Old 05-28-2002, 06:13 PM   #5
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Saltheart Foamfollower:
My advise, cut out now, and it will keep you from either making a fool out of yourself, or keep you from getting hurt...

It is apparent that she has her eye upon someone new... You can chase her all you want, but if she doesn't want you to catch her, you never will...
Yea i agree with Saltheart. You'll just get more heartbroken if you keep trying to get her. If you think she's moved on, then I would too.
Old 05-28-2002, 06:15 PM   #6
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:

easier said than done. I've cared for her for to long just to say well "that's that" and leave. Plus she is still making a big misstake with the other guy and I can't just let some one I care for do that...
Old 05-28-2002, 06:17 PM   #7
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
quote:

easier said than done. I've cared for her for to long just to say well "that's that" and leave. Plus she is still making a big misstake with the other guy and I can't just let some one I care for do that...[/QUOTE]Then why don't you just be friends with her? I mean, if she dumps the other guy, then you could still be friends and pick it up from there!
Old 05-28-2002, 06:20 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Why don't you just try talking to her Drake, as a friend at first with no real expectations (so you don't get hurt). Let her know why you stopped seeing her, because I think that is important if she doesn't know. Who knows what may happen after that, nothing is set in stone (including the dumbass).

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-28-2002, 06:24 PM   #9
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

why dont you just approach her and come out with it?, I mean whats the worst that could happen, she could turn you down but at least then you will know where you stand
Old 05-28-2002, 06:28 PM   #10
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Sweet thanks all, I think I'll be talking to her first thing in the morning. I'll tell her how things have been on my front. g'night and thanks again.