Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2001, 06:05 AM   #1
Hunter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have a slight problem. I have murdered like most of the people I have come in contact with, for starters, Bilbump, slaughtered, Entire TOad Viallge Population, wiped out, even MehkDawa. THe THeifs in the abandonded destroyed house, killed. And Luckily, I killed Rethpian, but Saved it before I did. But the Thing is I am still considered nuetral? I don't get that. Shouldn't I be marked as evil not Nuetral. Where it gives teh Name, Age/health and Status of goodness and all that.. I wanna know so I won't be lost and confused anymore what the Nuetral Status is all about?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2001, 09:02 AM   #2
aestra
Dungeon Master

It seems to be a bug in the game, or was just left out because of the rush, that your actions, aside from possibly affecting quest issues, have no impact on your allegiance or neutrality, nor are you held to the Oath of the Mavin.
aestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2001, 11:53 AM   #3
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi! W&W does not have a reputation system such as the one in Baldur's Gate. Unfortunately, nothing in the game forces you to keep your oath (which I belive is a little drawback).

However, you should be careful about killing everyone before you'd got what you wanted from them. For example DON'T kill Scanthril, the little annoying rat, off Ishad N'ha if you want to be able to ascend to Assassin. A lot of people have regretted killing him, and thus not recieving the assassin's dagger.

//Jazzid