Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2001, 10:26 PM   #311
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
They are oh so comfy!!! Almost the best WalMart had to offer! Yes its enough to make a LadyCloudy swoon I'm sure! Ahhh if only you were here. I'd put in the 40 watt light bulbs, throw on some David Cassidy, have my fishnet Speedo's under my Hugh Hefner lounging robe. Life could be grand!

ROTFL!!! OH geez... too much... I was ok with the sheets...the lightbulbs started the spiral and the David Cassidy sent me rolling...but the robe and fishnet... OH ACK! ROTFL ROTFL!!!!! Somebody help me up!

CloudyCocktail

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 10:30 PM   #312
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Thanks Bili! Miss you too! Oh man, this is getting sad! I'm so pathetic! I'm not even going to be away that long! But I have these paranoid fears that in the end something will go horribly wrong. Cable company hugely backed up, closing costs on the house more than anticipated and no money for Internet (yeah right, I'll lie cheat and steal afore that happins!)

Until next time friend!

HAHA! Just haul out Chiparoo to give the cable company a taste of Righteous Chipmunk wrath! They'll hook you up fastfast!

Hey, uh, chat with poor Zeeke a bit? I didn't mean to abandon him but uh, PAULY is here...teehee and he owes me! (wink nudge) Uh, don't look now, but he's got those fishnet speedos out! LOLOLOLOL

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-28-2001, 10:30 PM   #313
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'll help you up LadyCloudy!! *casually letting robe slip open enough for a peek and thankfull he got that Wave Shaft from Charlies Shoppe of Shite* Now, where *ahem* were we?
Old 03-28-2001, 10:30 PM   #314
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Ahh, yes. LadyZ.

*Looks from the darts in his hand to LadyZ at the bar. Puts the darts away and moves to the bar.*

So, sort-of-namesake-of-mine, how art thou? Care for another drink?

Sure thing, Zeeke of My Dimensions! Although I think I'll have to switch over to something lighter than my unfortunate homemade concoctions! "Why's the bar glowing blue?"
Mayhap it is best to return to the ol'l reliable turnip!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 10:33 PM   #315
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Sure thing, Zeeke of My Dimensions! Although I think I'll have to switch over to something lighter than my unfortunate homemade concoctions! "Why's the bar glowing blue?"
Mayhap it is best to return to the ol'l reliable turnip!

Right-o! A turnip beer for the lady, and a coffee for Zeeke (I think I've had one to many myself). SO how fairs the lovely LadyZ this late in the eve?
Old 03-28-2001, 10:35 PM   #316
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

HAHA! Just haul out Chiparoo to give the cable company a taste of Righteous Chipmunk wrath! They'll hook you up fastfast!

Hey, uh, chat with poor Zeeke a bit? I didn't mean to abandon him but uh, PAULY is here...teehee and he owes me! (wink nudge) Uh, don't look now, but he's got those fishnet speedos out! LOLOLOLOL

CB

Don't you worry, Cloudy. You're not abandoning me. I'm just glad I got to revel in your beauty at all.
Old 03-28-2001, 10:37 PM   #317
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I'll help you up LadyCloudy!! *casually letting robe slip open enough for a peek and thankfull he got that Wave Shaft from Charlies Shoppe of Shite* Now, where *ahem* were we?
HAHAHA... I think I was collecting dust, rolling on this floor! Oh NO! I forgot about your purchases at Charlie's Shoppe! LOL...gee and all I got was his nuts..that tree of life thing... Did you try that concoction we made...pineapple's not bad..kinda sweet!

HonoluluCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-28-2001, 10:38 PM   #318
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*runs back down the stairs in his towel and moccasins again and grabs Lady Wendy in a big bear hug*
I'M GONNA MISS YOU!!!! COME BACK SOON WENDY!!!!!!!

*Looks down and realizes that his towel is back at the foot of the stairs*

Whoops!! Ahhh, errr, ummm, gotta go!!!!
*tears back up the stairs*

Good one! Smiling here (really!) Thanks KDog for the, err, farewell display!

Until next time friend!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 10:39 PM   #319
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Don't you worry, Cloudy. You're not abandoning me. I'm just glad I got to revel in your beauty at all.
Flatterer!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-28-2001, 10:39 PM   #320
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

*Calling on his Ranger abilities, Zeeke conjures his animal companion, the Monkey.*

*Whispers to the monkey.*

(Run upstairs and open every door that you can. Then come back down for your banana.)

*Off the monkey goes up the stairs.*