Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-13-2001, 01:02 PM   #1
Kingenigma
The Magister

7 days passed. The stupid messenger didn't come. ten waited for a few more days. Still didn't come. Had to delete my bard (Lvl 12) just to have to start again. The f**king walkthru said that the messenger comes about a week after u have Anomen around the party. Any help? Where did I screw up?
Old 11-13-2001, 02:22 PM   #2
Mel
The Magister

I don't think you can mess that one up. Just wait around and make sure you're in the city. Oh, if you're in a romance with Anomen all events that involve him take a lot longer (I'm doing that romance script and it took the messenger about 20 days to show up). Give it time
Old 11-13-2001, 03:41 PM   #3
DragonReborn
Dungeon Master

Hm, I noticed that when I went into the country once and came back, the messenger was waiting in the city...That happened to me twice now, so maybe that will trigger it, Im not sure though...Good luck.
Old 11-13-2001, 05:11 PM   #4
Kingenigma
The Magister

Ohthanx, didn't know that. hank u very much.