Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-25-2001, 01:13 PM   #21
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

(sigh) This means I'm gonna have to buy you a drink and then KICK YOUR ARSE ARCHLICH!!!!

Ditto to the above. You know I think you're a Legend
Old 02-25-2001, 01:13 PM   #22
Tobbin_OHF

I just saw you reply to someone in another thread
and thought you were back. I am sorry that you feel
you need some time away, but I do understand what
you mean. We will wait for your return and respect
your silence. Know that we consider you a friend
though and if you ever need to talk, we are here.
Here's to hoping that your find smiles along the way.

Old 02-25-2001, 01:18 PM   #23
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

.....Not being picky to anyone or anything...but I never considered any of this your fault....well actaly i did at first but after writting my first post i realised it was a fault on my side....in fact I say it is my fault in the post it self.....

Gabriel-Suffering from a sever(?) lack of self esteme(?) and minor panoira(?)
Old 02-25-2001, 01:20 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Gabriel - I just got here so looks like I missed your reply. I hope you know that I for one really like you and I always have. If you go you will be taking away one of the few people who respond to ME. Many of my posts get ignored because of other more entertaining people, so I have a special place in my heart for those that do talk to me, and YOU are one of them. Now you want to leave. Do what you feel you have to do, of course, I guess I can't stop you, but please know that I ALWAYS look for your name when scrolling threads. Now you've got me upset, I don't want to lose your presence here Gabriel. Please don't leave for good. PLEASE!!
Old 02-25-2001, 01:27 PM   #25
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Well there's nothing I can say here Gabriel, except for saying that I agree with the others and with what they've said. I've not seen anybody getting 'bombed' with bad intentions and ugly threads. Those threads with OHF and other opposing clans are just roleplaying and all for fun. Nobody here wants to kill you!!!

We'll be waiting for your return and be happy to have you join in on discussions again!
Old 02-25-2001, 03:27 PM   #26
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

You gave me a lightning bolt, that even cloudbringer envies!!! I will never forget you for that!! I did not know how to do one on my own, and you went out of your way to find it for me and give me the address...Thank you...
Old 02-25-2001, 03:42 PM   #27
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Gabriel, this is a great board! No need to leave! I like you and everyone on this board. Sure sometimes posts are ignored, buts nothing personal. My drunken postings get ignored all the time! The clan wars are indeed wars but hey nobody takes it seriously. Just an insult battle! I'll send you some turnip beer, that should help!
Old 02-25-2001, 03:59 PM   #28
Ziroc

(in a deep voice)

The Ziroc cannot let you leave Gabriel! Please stay, you are a huge part of this forum!

(deep voice off) - I hate speaking in the 3rd person!

Sincerely,

Dan Huling (Ziroc)

Old 02-25-2001, 04:37 PM   #29
Hesperex

GABRIEL!!! HALT!!! if you dare try to leave this board I swear on Lloths alter that I will! hunt you down and put you out of your missery...ware my poisend blades friend.

I enjoyed that oposeing OHF thread and you were one of the main oposers...come on we all love you in here and want you to stay. I for one think you post some of the more interesting posts. Put it this way, you have more people who know your name and take notice of you than I do. Stay here and you life shall be ever filled with intrigue and wonder...leave and you existance will be misserable indeed!

Old 02-25-2001, 04:39 PM   #30
Stealth Bomber

Although I posted earlier, I thought it was interesting that Gabriel's leaving has had more responses than Armisael's, who has been around longer. Just goes to show Gabriel that obviously you are more popular than you thought. Either that or we hate Armisael for being such a smug know-it-all