Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2002, 06:02 PM   #1
Moni

I just wanted to say Hello to all of you and tell you all that I have missed being able to spend time here every day, even if just for a little while.
School is keeping me busy and I am doing very well, pulling A's (and one high B) in all of my classes at this point so I am trying hard not to fall behind or allow myself to get off track with keeping up on all the homework and studies.

I gave my second speech this afternoon, a How-To speech on making a pot roast dinner in a Crock Pot that I scored a 135 out of a possible 150 points on...I am happy with that since the class still scares the bejesus outta me lol.
I do have 50 points to add for extra credit at the end of the semester so I am not letting it stress me out but I still think the class itself is a stupid way to potentially mess up a GPA LOL.

I talked to my son last night and he is planning on spending the whole winter break here in Texas which makes me very happy! 3 days out of all of last year was not long enough of a visit. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I did leave him the option of making it another three or 4 days this year in case he wants to change his mind (by folllowing his heart) and go on to Chicago to spend some time with his girl.
He sent me pics of her today! She is absolutely beautiful! I'm hinting at the both of them coming here for Christmas so maybe they will.

Well, its back to the books, I have Math homework and some organization to do for a group project in Biology/Nutrition before morning. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

You All Take Care!
See You Again Sometime!
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2002, 06:05 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Go get em Minno.
Old 10-09-2002, 06:07 PM   #3
Moni

Thank you johnny!
I'll drop in again as soon as I get another few minutes LOL

Old 10-09-2002, 08:06 PM   #4
Sir Goulum
John Locke

johnny...Minno?!
Old 10-09-2002, 08:36 PM   #5
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
johnny...Minno?!
LOL That goes back a few months, when there was this thread posted by Yorick. He asked why everyone kept calling him Yorrick, and from there on everyone kinda lost his or hers marbles. So Moni became Minno, and i never stopped using that name. Maybe i need to see a doctor about this.
Old 10-09-2002, 08:43 PM   #6
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Good luck Moni!!! Come back soon we miss you.
Old 10-09-2002, 08:43 PM   #7
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Glad you are doing well in school Moni [img]smile.gif[/img] Awww, that's great that your son will be spending his winter break with you! I hope that this Christmas you can meet his girl, sounds like you already like her, which is great. From experience, the "mother in law" syndrome is very destructive to relationships (my X mother in law never liked me no matter how much I kissed her a$$), [img]tongue.gif[/img] and it makes such a good difference when everyone gets along and likes eachother. [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope it all works out for yall, and take care, will see ya when you can drop in again! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-09-2002, 08:50 PM   #8
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

That's great, Moni, hope that you continue to do well. "You're good enough, smart enough, and, gosh darn it, people like you."
Old 10-09-2002, 08:56 PM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
That's great, Moni, hope that you continue to do well. "You're good enough, smart enough, and, gosh darn it, people like you."
Oh geez don't use that phrase Attalus! *thwack with heavy wet noodle* That dude's a dork! *men*. I'll just move over here now and get out of Moni's way...

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-09-2002, 09:26 PM   #10
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
johnny...Minno?!
LOL That goes back a few months, when there was this thread posted by Yorick. He asked why everyone kept calling him Yorrick, and from there on everyone kinda lost his or hers marbles. So Moni became Minno, and i never stopped using that name. Maybe i need to see a doctor about this. [/QUOTE]Yea probably...oh and johnny, someones staring at your sig!