Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 09-06-2002, 04:51 PM   #1
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

there will be spoilers blah blah dont write spoilers ive given warning its invloving the end of chap 3 so go away if u dont want to be spoilt sod off...have a nice day
Spoilers
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
where is the orcs head not vaath for that bounty huntin guy wants? as in which part of which area? cheers, also im only level 15 (around 10000xp off 16) will i reach level 20 b4 the end of the game? or am i stuffed?
Felix

p.s. im going to remember some of the codes for other font colours eventually this ones annoying
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 05:08 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Can't remember which one's which so I'll give you both . One is in coldwood, bottom right corner. The other one is near Fort Ilkard. When you arrive in the area where the fort is go immediately right. Keep going till you get to a cave - he's in there [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2002, 05:11 PM   #3
perk31
Manshoon

You'll never make 20 even without a henchman. You'll get 18, maybe 19 if you are lucky.
Old 09-06-2002, 05:51 PM   #4
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

cool damnit i really wanted those extra levels, damnit ill have to do every single quest when i get my druid....
Felix
Old 09-06-2002, 06:42 PM   #5
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

It really sucks.... I have played the game through TWICE, and the highest level I've ever gotten to was 18. Whoopee. What the heck were those guys thinking? A dragon gets you 500 xp at the best? That's insane! When I played the game through the second time, I was a Druid, and did every single quest I could get my hands on, except that troll-giant cave one by Neverwinter Woods Road. I hated that one. I did almost all of the quests, and I only got to level 17! That stinks! I wanted to shapechange greater elemental too..... oh well.

[ 09-06-2002, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 09-06-2002, 07:42 PM   #6
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

yeh i mean what happened to the good ol BG days when a dragon would get you levelled up at least one level? i think its the patches thats doing it, its a conspiracy!
in the end if i really wat to get the 20 levels id save my char and then redo chapter 3 kinda skanky but worth it in the end....oh and im getting broadband soon so if you wanna go round together one day in multi's ville b4 i get into the HADB ... then again i think a ranger/druid party/clan would be great!

Felix
killed the orc and that git dragon...what areas many arrows house i cant remember when i founmd it?