Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2001, 05:25 AM   #1
Paragon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi folks, time to ask advice again....
I have been trying to get further with the Bridge Area killings, I found the Inspectors body at the Tanners and the Tanner has escaped with the aide of a Mage.
I returned to the Government Building wth the Inspectors body and have been told to taker it to Inspector Brega...

Well unless I am being vrey stupid (highly possible)..I can't find him anywhere.

Also..I have a quest to return to the circus to talk to 'Uncle Quayle' but when I do I get a dialogue lock up (the same one with his niece)which just repeats over and over until I leave the tent, about her relationship with my main character. Any ideas? Yes I completed the first Circus tent Quest.

Thank you in advance...Paragon
Old 03-17-2001, 05:35 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Inspector Brega is in the Council of Six building in the Government District, at the back part of the room. Check your map, it will tell you where the Council of Six building is.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-17-2001, 05:43 AM   #3
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
Hi folks, time to ask advice again....

Paragon
Paragon, you have a nice city (Zurich) there mate, very pretty.

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-17-2001, 12:02 PM   #4
Charean
Hathor

You should find Inspector Brega in the Government Dist in the council of six building.. he is all the way in the back - walk forward once you are in the door and you will eventually bump into him...

The reason you are sent to Quayle is to get the quest in the Bridge District to find Haer'Dalis - go to the Five Flagons Inn... go downstairs to watch the cheesy play -hee- and then they will give you the quest...

Hope this helps.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Old 03-17-2001, 12:53 PM   #5
Paragon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks folks!
PS: Yep Zurich is a great place! been here just over 2 years now (beam)
Old 03-17-2001, 09:18 PM   #6
Lord Shield

As for the Circus, Quayle only wants you to speak to a woman in the basement of hte Five Flagons Inn in the Bridge District. If it's looping, you may have rescued Haer'Dalis already

Old 03-18-2001, 07:41 AM   #7
Elhardo
The Magister

I have a question of my own, after you raid the tanners and find the inspectors body, Inthe shop i also found a note, saying to buy a book from the bok merchant in Umar hills called the History of Zhentenium, which will signal my arrival to the henchmen... HAs anyone ever done this? i cant buy books from him..
Old 03-18-2001, 08:11 AM   #8
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

If you go back to the Umar Hills, there will be a new merchant there. Make sure you read the note carfully, there is a puzzle in the note that you need to figure out, or buying the book will be a waste of money.

------------------
"The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." Job: A Comedy of Justice
Old 03-18-2001, 10:40 AM   #9
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
thanks folks!
PS: Yep Zurich is a great place! been here just over 2 years now (beam)
Luck duck. What did you do? Marry a Swiss or something?

------------------
A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!