Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2001, 09:00 AM   #1
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I haven't finished first game yet but am considering options for next. How does Viconia react to going back to the Underdark? Will she leave you before, during or after Underdark? I'd like to use her, even though I play Good, 'cos she is a dedicated Cleric. Is she ok with a good aligned team? Can't stop, will check back later for replies
Thanks in advance!
F.
Old 03-13-2001, 09:04 AM   #2
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Sorry but I don't know about how she reacts in the Underdark. I picked her up after the underdark and she is okay with my party. If your rep gets too high though, around 19/20, she will start to complain and maybe even leave. My parties rep is at 17 and she hasn't said anything yet

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 09:17 AM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Only thing I know of is if you have her with the killing of the Spider temple under the graveyard, she will end your romabce fling...
Other than that, the rep would be the only trouble. Underdark didn´t do any difference for me..

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-13-2001, 09:24 AM   #4
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Only thing I know of is if you have her with the killing of the Spider temple under the graveyard, she will end your romabce fling...
Other than that, the rep would be the only trouble. Underdark didn´t do any difference for me..

I wondered what set that off Wolgir. I'd had Viconia many times, but never when I cleared the temple. There you go, thanks mate. All those games and I'm still being told stuff.

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-13-2001, 10:19 AM   #5
Strahd Von Zarovich
Drow Warrior

Odd, I killed that Drow with the spider in the underground temple she spat something like -- You have a Drow in your party, how dare she kill spiders blah blah-- my assasin hit her with a poison sword (to stop her spells) while casted a cloud kill wich cleared the entire place of spiders. when I left Viconia was at the point where she jumps your caracter's bones for the first time --going well your not bad... for a human male--

Maybe it's charisma,the aliment or if your avanced in the romance plot that Viconia just din't care about spiders anymore.

ooc: That would make a good story line, your caracter is so powerful and evil that even agents of evil that would haved normaly sided with Jon Irenicus sundently decided to join the new lord of murder.
Old 03-13-2001, 05:30 PM   #6
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Thanks for the help, you guys! But I don't think she will jump MY lead character's bones - I always use a female leader..... but maybe I will reconsider....!
F.
Old 03-14-2001, 12:14 AM   #7
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

I didn't have any problems with the spider temple. I've had viconia in the party when I've visited there several times and the romance has continued on. She also doesn't seem too worried about reputation either. I've had her in the party at rep 20 and she complained but didn't leave unless I left the party standing around for like half an hour. This may be tied into the romance though. She's too attached to you to leave.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 03-14-2001, 03:37 AM   #8
Kellin da Mage
Dungeon Master

Warning!!!

Her and the Palidan (Keldorn) have issues!

And not the good kind. The bad kind, like where two go out, only one comes back in. Wile searching for the red dragon they had a little tiff and ah...Well we needed to go find a new cleric afterwords. Luckly Jadhera was more than happy to join up again. Next time Keldorn gets it!

------------------
--Kellin da Mage--