Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-25-2000, 09:52 AM   #1
cwman

I got stuck in the dragon spire where I can't open the door which
repuire parts to makeup a dragon's figure, I got the face and the neck piece
anyone knows where can I find the rest of the pieces???

By the way, how to use "create portal"?

Old 11-25-2000, 10:08 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Greetings!!

Where exactly did you find the two pieces (I can never remember which piece is from where).

Create Portal is a companion spell to Teleport. Cast Create Portal and when you are elsewhere and cast Teleport, you will be returned to your portal. Also useful with those two spells is Call of Home. You can create a portal where you are adventuring, use Call of Home to zip back to the town and unload items and then use teleport to return to your adventure.

Going to check my notes on where the pieces may be found. Will repost!

Wyv
Old 11-25-2000, 10:14 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Shards are to be found in:

Spider's Nest
The hidden ravine - there is a ramp in this room next to which is lava. If you have Lava walk, cross it that way, otherwise jump down at the far side and you'll find a chest with a shard.
Third piece should behind the boulders blocking the path. You can remove this obstruction by visiting Urthadalah's Den - reachable through an underwater passage off the place where you fight the Colanth.

Hope that locates them all for you!

Wyv
Old 11-25-2000, 11:06 AM   #4
Regis
Welcomed New User

If you have good athletics, you can crawl along the wall over the lava as well (left side).
Old 11-25-2000, 11:12 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Regis, ah yes!!

Last time I strolled through the lava area in the Stout Mines I did an extensive preamble half way up the walls around one room! That was kind of fun! Almost made me feel athletic.

CAN YOU FEEL THE BURN???

Wyv
Old 11-25-2000, 11:16 AM   #6
Regis
Welcomed New User

Failed the "How greedy are you?" test too?

The lava area in the Stout Mines had two stalagmites with a gem stuck in their base...you had to really get down close to the lava to reach them, then figure out how to get back onto the top to walk away...killed my crew and reset a few times for that.

OT: I was climbing the outside of Dragon Spire, above the exit from Erathsmedor, and there appears to be a window (closed) up there as well...you can't get in or out through it, but you can hear Erathsmedor talking just like he does through the door that doesn't open.