Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-17-2001, 08:21 AM   #21
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

me a tempel Wizard ill check the ToB and SoA forum once in a while

------------------

latinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats good
www.clix.to/wave

[This message has been edited by waverider (edited 10-17-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 08:32 AM   #22
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

me wanno kill some one

------------------

latinum Wizard of ALSB
www.clix.to/wave

Old 10-17-2001, 08:33 AM   #23
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

finaly they bolt work YES

------------------

latinum Wizard of ALSB
www.clix.to/wave

Old 10-17-2001, 08:48 AM   #24
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

ooc: That was really good, Neb!!

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-17-2001, 09:07 AM   #25
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

OOC: Hey Neb if you dont mind i wanted to join in the story and I am writing a post now. Just posted this so you dont post at the same time and we get conflicting stories
Of course if you dont want me to just say

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-17-2001, 09:57 AM   #26
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
OOC: Hey Neb if you dont mind i wanted to join in the story and I am writing a post now. Just posted this so you dont post at the same time and we get conflicting stories
Of course if you dont want me to just say

(How long is it going to take? And will it be a edit of this post or a new one?)
Old 10-17-2001, 10:13 AM   #27
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

A fleeting whisper of sound sings out over the unsettling silence created by the cataclysmic confrontation of the mage Neb and the menacing Shadowlord. The dim smokey air around them turning frigid under the shadowy influence of the shards power, the sound of icy death crackling underfoot.
The Shadowlord looks up at the far horizon sensing something of power underfoot. Abrubtly a bright spark in the distance spawns from the dark recesses of the shadows, its light the bane of shadows, a tale of a legend long past. But this legend had again come to pass, and the Shadowlord could only guess of the coming peril he faced.
With startling bursts of power the spark grew until it spread like a wildfire across the edge of the sky. And then at that moment as the white fiery light shrouded the battlefield in its blinding glory, the Shadowlord knew true fear.
And then there was only darkness for all.
Neb spun around in a panic knowing with utmost certainty that the Shadelord was not defeated in that dazzling display of power and could be waiting not two steps away. But his searching eyes encountered only the inky blackness that permeated his sight. Fear shuddered its way across his body as his helplessness became all the more apparent, doubt giving way to concern which again gave way to despair.
Then from the corner of his vision like a beacon of hope, a faint light shone down from the heavens. As the light flowed down the blackness seemed to open up before the intensity of its power and were swallowed up in the roiling brightness. Neb gazed up in open mouthed astonishment at his salvation tumbled down upon him sweeping the darkness before it. A deep azure hue now stained the sky enveloping the last dregs of the shadows in its wake.
But even as his joy replaced the despair a scream of pure primal rage bellowed out from behind him. As Neb turned his head, a surge of emotion passed through him.
There arrayed in full splendor before the Shadowlords armies was the entire might of the Clan HADB. Pendants snapping in the crisp wind and blue hazed sunlight glinting off polished armour the grim faced warriors of HADB stood ready to defend their own. A stilling silence was spread across the ranks, broken only by the harsh sounds of armour plates moving across the bodies of the soldiers. And then like a rumble of thunder a magnificant roar rose up from the Clan, shaking the very ground they stood upon.
And at the head of the army stood a figure of terrifying glory. With glistening white plated mail covering the length of his body surmounted by a full faced helm shaped into a snarling wolfs head. Slung over the mail was an azure surcoat blazon of a roaring wolf imposed over the top of it. A tall shield also displaying the wolf emblem held up in one hand and in the other a jagged blued steel sword upraised to the sky, flickerings of lightning playing along the length of the blade. And that helm was pointed straight at the Shadowlord.
"Thou shall not slay one of our brethren!" boomed the deep voice solemnly "Thee may have bested me before Kazekerth and your power is undoubtably the stronger but we will prevail."
As the words fell across the distance and the Shadowlords face underwent a transformation from rage to amusement to glee. And then he spoke, his words dripping with fear insiring awe.
"Then Azurian Greymane you agree with me?" he gloated "Today IS a good day for you to die!"
At the pronouncement of those words Azurian reared his horse and spun it on its hind legs, the long blue cloak waving behind him fluttered in the breeze. His penetrating stare fell upon those brave warriors who followed him into battle.
Sephiroth, his grey slate eyes forged with the light of determination and many a scar criss crossing the war-weary face.
Hiram Sedai, with a vacant look occluding the cheese smeared body, but hidden behind the falsity was the gleam of great intelligence.
The Draconic Mage, a lady shrouded in mystery yet as dedicated to the cause as any other if not more so.
And the many other heroic souls here before him.
"We will prevail," he repeated, as much to reassure himself as the rest of the Clan. And turned to face the onrushing horde of shadow creatures as they raced hell bent across the field, like an unstoppable tide of evil.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Old 10-17-2001, 10:19 AM   #28
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Good on ya, mate!! That was excellent! I am in awe.

I think I'll print out that sucker!

(am feeling exclamatory today)

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-17-2001, 10:20 AM   #29
Neb
Account deleted by Request

While the Shadelord and his armies attention were on the rest of the HADB clan, Neb grabbed the Shard and started running nortwards, towards the Depths, as he ran through the shadow creatures, he withdrew a horn from the depths of his robe and blew it.

A large beautiful gryphon descended and landed in front of Neb who immediately jumped upon it's back and let it carry him northwards, but the Shadelord had noticed him, he howled in rage and pointed towards Neb, shouting something to his dragon mount, he jumped on it's back, the red dragon roared and jumped off the ground, beating it's powerful wings to chase after Neb.

(For those who haven't read it earlier, if the Shard is thrown in the Depths, the Shadelords powers will be shattered and his minions will become normal shadows while he himself shall become a mortal human.)

------------------
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.
Sorcerer of Lady Lioness's Court.

Resident IW saint.
2nd place in the longest sig of IW contest 2001.
The sorcerer/assasin who says: Ecky-Ecky-Ecky-Ptang-Zoom-Boing.
Guardian of a Secret that noone else knows of.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 10-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 10-17-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 10:29 AM   #30
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

OOC:
Neb just an idea. How about something like you and the shadelord fly away to battle it out while the HADB and the shadow armies have a fight which the HADB are losing until the shadelord is destroyed whereupon which the shadow army collapses and we win. LOL im getting to far ahead of myself arnt i?

------------------