Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-16-2001, 10:56 PM   #1
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Hrm, some people don't like me much...I'll never understand why, I fess up to my problems and admit my faults.

What am I talking about? Well on a not-so-well known forum called valhalla some jerk has decided to call me pompous, while I never refuted this, I feel that this guy is a jerk. The thread is here

BTW, why am I handling this immaturly you ask...he handled the problem immaturly
Old 05-16-2001, 11:25 PM   #2
Moni

Well as Iam stated, opinions are like a$$holes...everybody has one.
Nothing immature about you posting your opinion esp when it is asked for and nothing wrong with defending yourself against attacks.
I don't know you that well so I cannot confirm or deny that you ARE a pompous ass (LOL) but I saw nothing wrong with your defending yourself.

theone just needs someone to argue with?

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-17-2001).]

Old 05-16-2001, 11:30 PM   #3
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

oh I am pompous, and an @$$hole, but he is being immature =)

------------------
I am YOUR omega.

Strider's Chambers
The Shadow Network
Old 05-16-2001, 11:35 PM   #4
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

It's refreshing to see someone so happy in what they're doing!

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-16-2001, 11:40 PM   #5
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

hrm...i missed your point reeka...maybe i am being daft.
Old 05-17-2001, 12:57 AM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowstrider:
Hrm, some people don't like me much...I'll never understand why, I fess up to my problems and admit my faults.

What am I talking about? Well on a not-so-well known forum called valhalla some jerk has decided to call me pompous, while I never refuted this, I feel that this guy is a jerk. The thread is here

BTW, why am I handling this immaturly you ask...he handled the problem immaturly
Nope, all I see is an opinon and defense thereof. Fine as far as it goes. As for you being a pompus ass.. LOL...I gotta take Moni's answer, don't know you well enough! LOL

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-17-2001, 01:17 AM   #7
Gargoyle
Manshoon

Ah Opinions, we couldn't have a forum without them (consequently I wouldn't get to talk to any of the great people here) and yet we are criticised, when we voice them. That is fine by me one person has an opinion and the other may have a differing one, and so fights erupt. However in your case I can quite clearly see that you were not provoking anyone and thought you handled yourself like a pure gent, if they want to fight, then let them fight with eachother, Your all right in my book !

------------------

Time is only relevant if you have none !
Old 05-17-2001, 02:27 AM   #8
BladeMaster

Hey Shadowstrider I went to that forum and they were out of line not you. Everyone here likes you.

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-17-2001).]

Old 05-17-2001, 03:03 AM   #9
Lord Shield

Favouritism. When one of their administrators/mods gets flamed, it becomes an issue. When us plods get flamed, it gets ignored

Old 05-17-2001, 03:13 AM   #10
BladeMaster

I was going to post some stuff there but after what I read concerning Shadowstrider I did not bother. Because what I would have said would have gotten me kicked out.

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-17-2001).]