Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-19-2001, 08:43 PM   #241
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Ladyz- Thank you my dear, you pay me a compliment merely with your presence, let alone your words. Perhaps, if you would be inclined, I may serenade you later. I have my guitar and recorder im my rooms upstairs. I do have my dulcimer with me, although it doesn't exactly compliment Ozzy well!
*Looks across the table at the cross eyed skeleton, realizing that it's just plain hard to judge a demeanor from a skull and decides to enjoy and see how the evening plays out. He leans over to Lady Wendy and whispers in her hear*
::I've gathered that the two of you have something of a past, would you prefer I take my leave of thee, that you may reaquaint yourself with him?::
*prepares himself for the worst*

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-19-2001, 08:44 PM   #242
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

umm... im allergic to malt... i mean beer. any medicine for that too? if there is, give me that drink stealthy!

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-19-2001, 08:47 PM   #243
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Good lord, we are all posting at the same time AGAIN!!! How the hell? OK, trying to catch up here, but probably 4 or more posts will come up while typing this. (SIGH)

Bili - Don't mind me, it's been a long Monday! I was thinking of your lips freezing into, err, recorder playing position. Nevermind. I'm an idiot. And I know what you mean about disappearing posts. Not sure what is up with that. I've thought the same as you thinking I've made some witty comment on another thread accidentally because I'm not paying attention! With some of my comments that could get extremely embarrassing!

StealthLove - Ok then. I will patiently await the next chapter.

Bahamut - What?! Sick? Nooooo! My younger bro ain't supposed to get Sick!

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 08:48 PM   #244
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
Hey Bahamut, come over here and sit with us, We have the Medicine you need. Hit 'em KDog, a little Grape lightning will take care of what ails you.

*KDog grabs an empty flagon from LoA and pour Bahamut a full mug*
Drink up, sprout! This'll grow hair on yer hair!!!
Of course, just like hair transplant therapy, it has to come from somewhere, so if you wake up with bald pubes the next morning, don't look at us, k?
*Gray Mage and KDog look at Bahamut, at each other and back at Bahamut, then shrug innocently*

------------------

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 08:54 PM   #245
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

wow. thanx guys, but i dont get drunk.

------------------

Old 03-19-2001, 08:55 PM   #246
Stealthy

LOL KDogRex, I could almost like you, if it wasn't for our shared interest
Bahamut, never fear, by malt I meant malt whiskey, the pure an d unmixed whiskey from which the commercial blends are made from. Islay tates like firewater filtered through peat. An aquired taste I grant you, but wonderful none the less. I have some cask strength , 56% alcohol, which I am saving for a special occasion.

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Click here for the album site.
Old 03-19-2001, 08:56 PM   #247
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Ahhh LadyZ-sis, I'm so sorry to hear that your Monday has been a true Monday! Want to talk about it?? I'm in the perfect mood to listen.

Draconia: Your so lucky that your oldest son is such a responsible fellow. I'm sure it really helps you, and is good for him too!

Charean: Thank you! I will take some of those delectable baked goods you made today! One of each please?? (good thing they have no calories as I'm trying to regain my 'girlish' figure )

Gray Mage: I'm glad you can come here to the Moon's Hope Inn too!

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-19-2001, 08:57 PM   #248
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Bahamut, never fear, by malt I meant malt whiskey, the pure an d unmixed whiskey from which the commercial blends are made from. Islay tates like firewater filtered through peat. An aquired taste I grant you, but wonderful none the less. I have some cask strength , 56% alcohol, which I am saving for a special occasion.

I'll take a shot of that, I could use a slap in the face......A shot for everyone

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-19-2001, 08:59 PM   #249
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:

My man, I liked you before knowing of our 'shared interest' as you so posessively put it, and I shall continue to like you after one of us is sharing their bedchambers with Lord of Alcohol's beach ball, so I see no reason to let this interfere! Besides, I just had some single malt scotch not 4 nights ago and believe it or not, I was reminded of your pic in your kilt as I did so. True, it was nowhere near the quality of the scotch you peddle this evening, but far superior to most liquor even so!

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 09:00 PM   #250
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

ill take a shot of that too... but hehehehehehehehehehe...

here in the Philippines, we have what we call GIN, its cheap and stuff, and it looks like youre drinking plastic! 90% alcohol content...

*drinks a shot of GIN* WHOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------