Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-17-2001, 05:12 AM   #401
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb listens to link talk aloud to himself and cant resist the urge to yell "BANSHEES ARE WEAK!".....right before his head gets slammed in to another table.

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-17-2001, 05:27 AM   #402
Killer
Banned User

no i am a psykopat
Old 05-17-2001, 06:23 AM   #403
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

The Assassin walks up to Killer and shoves a dagger into the back of his head (dragon's tooth +3). He pulls it out and the would heals up. He stabs again and again forming a number of wounds, all healing up. He cuts a HUGE hole in Killers head and quickly peaks in the hole before it heals up.
"Yes just as i thought, its empty"
He laughs at his discovery and turns to shadows and leaves. This tavern was getting boring for now.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I'm also an ice cream man!
Old 05-17-2001, 06:54 AM   #404
Link
Jack Burton

Link sits at the bar, and thinks for himself. He has been to places where no creature has ever heard of. He knows things people couldn't dream of, and yet, there seems to be one thing he's missing. The problem is he doesn't know what that something is.
Slowly he reaches for his Healing Potion, and drinks it. He feels better already. But still, the question haunts his mind. Who could help him with this. Suddenly he feels a hand touch his shoulder. How could this be? He could sense anyone getting closer here! He stares up at the cloaked figure, and his eyes flash red.
" Come with me" the cloaked one tells him.
The world seems to be standing still. On the background Link can hear the voices of the people in the bar. He can hear a dog crawling under a table, searching for some food. Somewhere on his left, Caleb is being slammed against the wall. But it doesn't matter to him. He feels somewhat different because of the arrival of the cloaked one. He does not understand what it is he's feeling. Could it be....fear?? He doesn't know. All he knows is that he needs to come with the cloaked figure....

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-17-2001, 07:17 AM   #405
Killer
Banned User

well i am a undead so my brain has ruttrn kets chech your brain(killer take his sword+10 cand cut blackassions head of yor head is to tiny (the heads heals and blackassion take hes head)
Old 05-17-2001, 07:20 AM   #406
Killer
Banned User

the undead whit no eyes can feel things materia i can se you in the shadow but you are not my nemesis who is your nemesis (my you wouldt belive
Old 05-17-2001, 07:21 AM   #407
Lord Shield

Shit! Lord Shield grabs the dog and hurries off with it, running behind a door and slaming it shut! There are lots of growling noises. These growls sound like they come from Godzilla's mum. After a short while he returns, dishevelled
"Phew! That was close. Last thing we need is Tiddles on the loose"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-17-2001, 07:30 AM   #408
Killer
Banned User

my nemesis has apered in half-life and x-files(movie)hes name is gman
Old 05-17-2001, 07:33 AM   #409
Link
Jack Burton

Killer is definitely drunk!!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-17-2001, 07:34 AM   #410
Lord Shield

G-man is a cheat! I hit noclip and chased the bugger. He just ignores all damage. I WANNA KILL G-MAN!!!!!! He was in Opposing Force too!!!

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 05-17-2001).]