Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2001, 09:09 AM   #361
Killer
Banned User

mencmoch what is spam?
Old 05-16-2001, 09:25 AM   #362
Killer
Banned User

and i mean the word interesting
Old 05-16-2001, 09:28 AM   #363
Lord Shield

Spam: Unnecessary posting of comments which has no relevance to chosen topic. Rsult of such topic is that the Moderator will jump on your account and chew it up with a lawnmower
BTW killer, Mazzy followed you outside. She wants a cuddle

Old 05-16-2001, 10:03 AM   #364
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

**A figure in armor moves in from out of the shadows**

Seems there is a problem about this place. I feel an evil shadow being cast. I may need to investigate ... good thing this place is warded. That rules out any Murderers or any Clever Killers . . . The Black Knight, too, shall keep watch . .

**He feel the Dark Angel's Shadow walk over his future's Shade in Sheol and remembers . . .**

It's all fun and games til Memnoch gets made. Beware of the Killers of Eyes . . .

**The Black Knight fades back into the background...

BK
Old 05-16-2001, 10:10 AM   #365
Lord Shield

Maybe I need to rework my seating arrangements. I have 30 cowled figures sitting in shadowy corners arguing "I was here first", and 13 figures in the shadows. Maybe I should put more seats around the shadows and make the corners larger

Old 05-16-2001, 10:25 AM   #366
Lord Shield

The door swings open. The sun shines behind a short figure. At first, it was thought Lord Raptor had returned./ At closer glance, it turns out this chicken wears a dress and National Health glasses
"WHERE'S MY SON!!!!" it bellows
Lord Raptor's mum is here!!!!!

Old 05-16-2001, 11:17 AM   #367
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Draggor returns and plants himself in the middle of the room away from all those mysterious shadowy characters in the corners. Can I have an Evermead over here please Miss. Being an almighty hero is thirsty work. I don't mean to be insulting but this bar has the strangest collection of patrons I have ever seen.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 05-16-2001, 11:36 AM   #368
Lord Shield

The beautiful Gamoran waitress serves your drink. Just for a laugh (and to get attention), Lord Raptor's mum switches on ALL the lights and suddenly all the shadowy figures are visible.
In addition, the Firkraag-chicken locks the toilet door
Ps don't mess with Lord Raptor's mum. She's a Berserker/Assassin with a belaying pin +7, and a magical handbag which gets extra damage from the brick she carries in it

Old 05-16-2001, 12:22 PM   #369
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Forget Demi Lichs. No way am I messing with anyones Mum.
Old 05-16-2001, 01:30 PM   #370
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The Black Knight is still not in view. His Magics seem to make it difficult for people to look directly at him. When he want to be unseen, he becomes that shadow you see out of the corner of your eye, but when you move to focus on it, it is gone. He decides to play your game. He steps into the light and walks to the bar. He looks at the barkeep and asks, "Do you need a Barkeep? I have previous experience, complete with bartending license and I double as a bouncer, DJ, and Psychologist. Let me know."

He leans over the bar, turns off the Lights of Sobriety, and seemingly melts back into the shadows...