Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-13-2001, 03:20 PM   #1
Aria

After I got done with the Temple of the Serpent I went back to the Town of Valeia. I got the quest from Smitty to retrieve a powerful sword from the Tomb of Mastus (did I spell that right?) in the crypts. I think that tomb is near Nivias's Tomb; and I dropped the gold key that I need to get into Mastus's Tomb. What do I do? I have no idea where I dropped that key. I thought I was done in the Crypts. Hopefully the Tomb I am looking for has another key or something.
Old 02-13-2001, 03:59 PM   #2
carg
The Magister

Haven't you opened all four tombs when you first got there? In that case they will still be open. Otherwise you also missed a crusader helm and a dragon shield; good items.
If you dropped the key on the overland map it should still be there. Not sure if vital puzzle items that you drop in a dungeon won't disappear though. If you can't find it the only way into Mastus' Tomb I think is to hack a new key in your save file. Wyv might be able to help you with that. But on the other hand it's not that vital to do the warrior quest: the other two guilds have enough quests left to get to the highest guild level (7).
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 11:44 AM   #3
Aria

Thanks for the reply! You know I just decided to start over. I hadn't gotten very far yet, and had made a lot of mistakes. So.... now that I know more about the ways of the characters I will start over and make better choices.

I'm sure I will be back to the forum in a couple of days!