Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-12-2001, 10:11 AM   #1
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hiya

I remember reading that the patch was supposed to make the vampire bite easier to do. Well, it worked fine before, but I just noticed with the patch, I can't bite a bleedin' thing! (heh)

Hmm, maybe this is a new feature...*sighs*

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2001, 10:43 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Yeh, well they reckon they "fixed" the toad bug with the patch too, but that now works worse as well. Maybe DWB read the threads about how much we were enjoying all the endearing little bugs in this game (Geronimo splat for a ladder etc) and decided that the secret to a cult following is to build in a few more. Arrggh, wash your mouth out Davros, sarcasm?? - No, I truly love this game, and want to see a sequel (and looking for Wiz 8 when it is released).
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2001, 06:40 PM   #3
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Damn it! I just got back from a big computer expo in SF, I was hoping I'd see Activision, then I was gonna give em a piece of my mind!

Well, remember everyone, using a vampire with the patch fixes some things, and makes others worse!

Yikes...

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 05:33 AM   #4
carg
The Magister

With my first party, from before the patch, I got bitten by Lysandra and couldn't bite a thing. (So I restored.)
The second time, with patch, I waited for Adrianna and equipped the vampire ring. Then I had no problems biting anymore; it was just like any other attack. Make sure that the bitten character has (or can learn) the spell Lifesteal though.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote