Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2000, 09:01 AM   #1
Montag

I am playing Baldur's Gate with the latest patch and do not have TOTSC. I do the potion swap with the bandit scalp and I see two potions in the quickitem slots. I then click on the potion that has the scalp in the slot. If I go back into inventory, the only thing I notice is the "1" on the scalp disappears. How do I know if this trick has worked and is there anything special you have to do in selling the scalps? Should I leave the scalp in the quick item slot?

I really would appreciate some specifics on this. Thanks.
Old 08-25-2000, 04:42 AM   #2
Rikard

Ya know you really souldn't cheat
It's just plain wrong
Old 08-25-2000, 01:21 PM   #3
Azreall

Sorry dude, whe wont help you in this sacrilege. Its just BAD !!!
try enjoying this Marvelous game without cheating !!!
Old 08-25-2000, 03:54 PM   #4
Rikard

You said it Az
Btw montag how do you do that cheat just for info im not gonna use it
Old 08-26-2000, 09:01 AM   #5
Montag

To see how to do this look for the past posts with the unlimited money type subject.

I kept swapping the bandit scalp with the potion with the different slots (2/3 each time) and eventually I did see the bandit scalps with a quanity of like 63000 on the inventory.

Im doing the money thing in order to get through the game quickly (and will get TOTSC) in time for BG2