Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2000, 11:27 PM   #1
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I hook up with CET. One of my characters gets a funny face. I kill Anephas. It isn't hard. I get the same end-of-game movie, but with slightly altered text: "Now evil rules the world etc. etc. but in a hundred years ..."

I am teleported to Brimlock Roon. One of characters becomes a Valkyrie. I go back to skull castle to visit the vampires and perhaps help some undead. The dungeons are brighter and the resolution better with the patch. I notice that I have all the graphics set on medium, even though this is a high-end machine. Yet another chance to say DOH! I set everything to high, reload. Graphics look much, much better. D3D is very much better than software. I notice that the spacebar allows a character to skip his turn. Doh.

The vampires are gone. The undead do not want help. My Valkyrie has no additional traits (thought her list is full, so I may not see them).

I go back to the pyramid. It is true. You may enter and leave freely with the patch.

But it is pointless. They are gone, they are gone and my heart is empty.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2000, 12:10 AM   #2
Lily the Ranger

It's okay, Thoon. Cheer up! Your space bar hint is wonderful . . . I had a quirk with not being able to skip turns! Thanks! I killed all the vampires, so I am a real Dohpe.